Free Sample Data Provided By Ramiz Hakim

Francisco...You aren't the same guy that was in the Columbus (Ohio) papers about 15 years ago are you?

Darn Chumps, I must have missed that edition of the Col Disaptch... I think it was the Sept 3rd, of 93 edition that I missed. What did I miss, anyway...? Save me the trouble of going over to the paper and looking it up on micro fiche... (do they still have that system?)

Made any more lucky shots at the Blue Jackets game...?

Actually, a guy named Francisco Garcia (not Waterfront guy) was using Columbus as a base to sell drugs or something like that. It was all over the papers and they actually lived in the Tucson/Scottsdale area. One of my friends was covering the story.

No more lucky shots at the Blue Jackets game. After the one I made, I'm not allowed on the ice for 36 months.

Actually, a guy named Francisco Garcia (not Waterfront guy) was using Columbus as a base to sell drugs or something like that. It was all over the papers and they actually lived in the Tucson/Scottsdale area. One of my friends was covering the story.

No more lucky shots at the Blue Jackets game. After the one I made, I'm not allowed on the ice for 36 months.

How funny no wonder my ex insurance broker asked me this when I signed up and they did a background check, I had to laugh up as, you know how many garcias are in the U.S.?

Never knew the story behind the other guy, until know, small world

Possibly an offer to turn pro in the near future... OR maybe just a chance to share your technique with the Redhawk team.

Don't laugh, stranger things have happened... I don't have a good example of one right now, but I'm sure that they have; maybe anyway.

"OR maybe just a chance to share your technique with the Redhawk team."

Ugh...Without question...the most disappointment I have felt in a long time. Kind of like X leading North Carolina by 8 with 32 seconds to go...and then....

"OR maybe just a chance to share your technique with the Redhawk team."

Ugh...Without question...the most disappointment I have felt in a long time. Kind of like X leading North Carolina by 8 with 32 seconds to go...and then....

Lets see... I just woke up on Monday morning... but after reading the X over NC by 8... apparently I am still dreaming... Wait, maybe that was football... except X got rid of football in 72... back to bed for me to finish off this dream.

I received the free lead offer from Ramiz. The list looks good.
I got the demographics I asked for,and the list is in a excel format I can use for direct mail. He offered scrubbed phone
numbers but I only needed direct mail info.

Back