Future of Small Group Benefit Brokers/Advisors

Well, either you know something that the vast majority of the country don’t or the vast majority of the country knows something you don’t; I’m placing my bets against you.

Wherever I was living, they’re all good in Europe
No, if they are so much better than the US, where are going if you are living here.. As far as being so good in Germany, I can guarantee you if you go there, you will be hotfooting back to the US as soon as possible.Do you even personally know anyone who has had experience with the German Health Care system.. I do..

Medicare chief says 'Medicare-for-all' is ‘biggest threat to American health care system’

But Verma noted that socialized health care systems in other countries have problems of their own -- including long wait times and poor care -- leading citizens to travel to the U.S. for drugs and care they can't access at home.

“So this is a bureaucracy that’s going to be making decisions about everybody’s healthcare, what kind of benefits they can have, what kind of medications that they can have access to,” she said. “And if we look at other socialized countries that have tried this approach, what do we see there? Long wait times, poor quality health care and that’s why those people are flying to the United States to get their health care.”

Back