Gerber Sold

Wow! That should be good. Western & Southern has one of the highest financial ratings. I love their Lafayette Life broker division. One of the best websites I’ve ever dealt with (from an insurance company). A lot to like with those guys.

They have always been pretty conservative with the underwriting on their FE product. So Gerber seems like a major leap for them.

I'm not sure if this just pertains to agents affiliated with Cary Levinson, but they sent this email on Dec 21st:

Levinson is proud to announce these hot new products for 2019!

Gerber's new Final expense plan!
  • Face amounts up to 100K!
  • Very liberal underwriting

I'm not sure if this just pertains to agents affiliated with Cary Levinson, but they sent this email on Dec 21st:

Levinson is proud to announce these hot new products for 2019!

Gerber's new Final expense plan!
  • Face amounts up to 100K!
  • Very liberal underwriting
They are also now offering their free scholarship program with the Gerber Grow Up Plan.

GL is a step up for them in regards to FE
I have a friend who has told me if they are too this or too that WS will not even consider issuing them.

I write Lafayette Heritage 15 product often. Had a healthy 64 year old man who had LBL. He was paying $232 for $30,000 and I got it for $161 with Lafayette.

I write Lafayette Heritage 15 product often. Had a healthy 64 year old man who had LBL. He was paying $232 for $30,000 and I got it for $161 with Lafayette.
Something doesn't add up.. Did it have some riders attached? LBL FE product is only $152.81 at that age... Perhaps he had the home service product with the agent coming by and collecting? Even at that the premium is only $217.56.

Back