Gerber Reduced Paid up form.. anyone?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have someone who wants to convert their policy to RPU with Gerber. I have a surrender form but not the RPU one. Does anyone have one I can get from them? I would happy to provide the one I have if anyone needs it.

Gerber wait time was over an hour and he didn't answer when I called him back with them on the phone :(

I have someone who wants to convert their policy to RPU with Gerber. I have a surrender form but not the RPU one. Does anyone have one I can get from them? I would happy to provide the one I have if anyone needs it.

Gerber wait time was over an hour and he didn't answer when I called him back with them on the phone :(

From what I'm told, the client can call in and request it....or if you are the writing agent, you can call and do it. They do not have a specific form for this that they send out to agents.

From what I'm told, the client can call in and request it....or if you are the writing agent, you can call and do it. They do not have a specific form for this that they send out to agents.

Thanks Todd. Appreciate the help

Back