Getting a MOO Contract Without Amerilife

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone know of a FMO or IMO (whatever they are called) who is in no way, shape, form or fashion associated with Amerilife Marketing out of Clearwater FL?

If you know of one, will they provide an upfront release no questions asked?

Usually when the first question is "can I get a release . . ?" it raises a red flag. Sort of like if you take a job at a bank and your first question is "what's the combination to the vault?"

:nah:

Does anyone know of a FMO or IMO (whatever they are called) who is in no way, shape, form or fashion associated with Amerilife Marketing out of Clearwater FL?

If you know of one, will they provide an upfront release no questions asked?

Usually when the first question is "can I get a release . . ?" it raises a red flag. Sort of like if you take a job at a bank and your first question is "what's the combination to the vault?"

Well that was my second question not my first question so in order to make it a little simpler, ignore the second question which you took as the first question.

Pretend I never asked.

So you know some or not? :cool:

As long as you have been in the business you ought to be able to rattle of a dozen or so.

Bad analogy. Does not apply since we do not work for anybody. We are independent agents in case you were not aware.

I agree, but not in the case where you leave your upline on the hook for your chargebacks after you flip your business because you were disgruntled by your 5th FMO for the 5th time in 5 years.

You, being used as general not you Peeler. :)

Wrong answer rob.. We deserve respect and releases.. Earn our business and we stay..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Really? So you don't think that question would raise a red flag in a bank? The analogy had nothing to do with self employment.

Bad analogy. Does not apply since we do not work for anybody. We are independent agents in case you were not aware.

I agree, but not in the case where you leave your upline on the hook for your chargebacks after you flip your business because you were disgruntled by your 5th FMO for the 5th time in 5 years.

You, being used as general not you Peeler. :)

So to clarify, this person doesn't owe anything. If they owe anything they will cut a check for advances. They have not wrote business in 6 months PLUS.

You know any FMOs or IMOs or not who are in no way, shape, fashion or form associated with Amerilife?

What's so hard about this question. Somebody supposed to know everything doesn't know shite. :skeptical:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back