Gift Cards to Mortgage Brokers

AIA1

New to the FL P&C side....is it considered rebating if you give a $10-15 dollar gift card to a mortgage broker for every referral they send even if you do not bind them in FL? Thanks in advance.

New to the FL P&C side....is it considered rebating if you give a $10-15 dollar gift card to a mortgage broker for every referral they send even if you do not bind them in FL? Thanks in advance.

Hello Rob,

I believe it is a $20 max value but not cash and has to be for every lead not what you bind. Who are you appointed with in Florida and where in Florida. Good Luck.

Hello Rob,

I believe it is a $20 max value but not cash and has to be for every lead not what you bind. Who are you appointed with in Florida and where in Florida. Good Luck.

Thanks! That's what I thought. Broward Co is where the office is located. Citizens, Universal, Homeowners Choice, and Federated National.

Thanks! That's what I thought. Broward Co is where the office is located. Citizens, Universal, Homeowners Choice, and Federated National.

I am also in Broward, Federated is fairly hot right now. If you know of any people in the area looking to become a producer we have all the carriers available. Feel free to let me know. Good luck selling.

Back