Globe Life : Anybody Have the Rates ?

I have the term rates for WV
62F 10,000 20.17
68M 10,000 39.51

Thank you!

Darn it, now that has me worried. That looks like this might be Whole Life that they have. If they have competitive whole life rates and it is sold without agents....that sucks.

Last edited:
I would approach a replacement on the certificate/policy argument. Most Globe plans are certificates, thus cancelable, just when you need it. Here in WV I've seen several times companies cancel certificates, customers were upset. These low prices are a gamble by Globe, but they have an out...

I have never ran into a whole life with Globe. It was always an increasing term that eventually canceled. Most i have saw cancelled at 90 but I think I heard someone say that they have one that cancels at 80.

[email protected]

Globe has WL also and they even have a strange term with level premium to age 100. It's not spelled out clearly on the paperwork at all but when you call them they will insist that it's guaranteed level premium to age 100.

Globe is smart. They know if they don't give the info easily you can't get people to do anything. Last month I ran across some old Term policies from Globe that the lady thought were WL. Said term right on them.

Globe agreed that the premiums will go up on them but they do not disclose when or how much. They claim they don't need to tell that info until 30-days before the increase. This lady took the mindset that she won't change until something happens which would have been easy to change her mind but in her case she could only get graded and had the Globe for 2-years.

Easier to find a new customer.

Globe has WL also and they even have a strange term with level premium to age 100. It's not spelled out clearly on the paperwork at all but when you call them they will insist that it's guaranteed level premium to age 100.

Globe is smart. They know if they don't give the info easily you can't get people to do anything. Last month I ran across some old Term policies from Globe that the lady thought were WL. Said term right on them.

Globe agreed that the premiums will go up on them but they do not disclose when or how much. They claim they don't need to tell that info until 30-days before the increase. This lady took the mindset that she won't change until something happens which would have been easy to change her mind but in her case she could only get graded and had the Globe for 2-years.

Easier to find a new customer.

I've heard they have it but I haven't encountered it yet.

August 10, 2015

Is there any way to access the Globe Life underwriting guide and rates without being an agent? My 88 year old Illinois mother-in-law is being offered $10K for $140 a month by Globe. No physical. I know...it's impossible, but I need to prove it to my in-laws.

If there isn't a way to access these items, I'll call the Globe sales number on their website. Thanks in advance, if you can direct me to the Guide and/or Rates.
-Allen

August 10, 2015 Is there any way to access the Globe Life underwriting guide and rates without being an agent? My 88 year old Illinois mother-in-law is being offered $10K for $140 a month by Globe. No physical. I know...it's impossible, but I need to prove it to my in-laws. If there isn't a way to access these items, I'll call the Globe sales number on their website. Thanks in advance, if you can direct me to the Guide and/or Rates. -Allen

Might be right, but it'll cancel in two years lol.

Back