Going to Snoopy's house so we can cry in our root beer together.

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Seems like in the last week, everything I touch is a problem.

Wrote a case with SL&C and got it declined in the phone interview. Everything looked good but the RX revealed that she had taken generic Aricept in 2017. She did not mention it when I asked her about her drugs. When the interviewer started zeroing in on Alzheimer's, I knew we had a problem. Turns out her sister had Alzheimer's and when she expressed concern that she might also come down with the DR. prescribed Aricept as a "preventative" measure. About a month later, another doctor told her she did not need it and to quit taking it. He told her "you don't want that on your medical records" I told her, "Now you know why you don't want it on your medical records".. Spoke with SL&C and they said they would not even consider with medical records.

Case with UN 34 F $25K. UNL wants a PHI but kept calling her at work. She said she told them she could not talk while she was on the clock and to call back after 2:00PM. Went to see her yesterday and she said she would call them... We'll see. `

Case with SNL. 52 M $25K. SNL said the SS# did not match the guy's last name. Can't call him because of calling restrictions on his phone. Go see him and he says number his correct. HO wants proof of ss# and photo ID. Lost drivers license and has not gone to DOT to get another. Recently moved and SS is somewhere in a storage locker.

Pour the root beer snoopy. I am on my way. :yes:

The more business you write, the more problems you have. The good news is you have a lot of irons in the fire and the cream will rise to the top! Next.

Back