Good Friday. To Work or Not to Work?

What are your thoughts?

My wife wrote 6 applications and I wrote 9 so I would say that Good Friday was really good for us...

Friday morning while making my commute, I noticed a few cars with those clothing racks in in the back of the car so it looks like lots of folks are traveling for the holiday weekend.

We will start calling on Monday and Tuesday in order to book up Wed!:idea:

I worked all day doing door knocks on my DM leads in a certain area that did not list a phone number on the lead itself. I now have a schedule full of appointments for Wednesday of next week, and a phone number for each of them. I didn't used to believe this, but I do now...if you truly believe in your mind that you're going to run into objections for something then you probably will. I'll tell you this much. I'd sure love it if more agents would take that day off, because I'll gladly go out there and find those prospects that chose not to see. :)

Good job but if you door knocked that many, why did you suspense them all out to next Wednesday? If they were that agreeable to see you, it would seem a few would have sat with you on the spot.

Back