Not Interested

No. Good idea. I just assumed if it was, I'd know about it but thanks for the suggestion.

Once again. If you're not a Serious Final Expense Independent Agent please don't Respond. I'm not going to even respond about this being a Dating site. It's Clear you're here for Jokes instead of giving input on Leads etc. I work alone and am looking for or open to Create a Daily Huddle for Sales, Goals, Trumps, Victories and even Failures. Once again, I thought only Serious Agents were on this Forum. I don't have time to Play games.
Let the Huddling begin.

Once again. If you're not a Serious Final Expense Independent Agent please don't Respond. I'm not going to even respond about this being a Dating site. It's Clear you're here for Jokes instead of giving input on Leads etc. I work alone and am looking for or open to Create a Daily Huddle for Sales, Goals, Trumps, Victories and even Failures. Once again, I thought only Serious Agents were on this Forum. I don't have time to Play games.

There are only 2 or 3 FE producers that post here. This is not the place to find what you are asking about.

Please Stop talking to me. Please. This is an Insurance Forum, not a Chat for you to Play Games or to get your Political Agenda across her etc. I'm going to ask you to Stop Responding to me and my Comment was for the other person. Seems like perhaps you should be talking about Leads etc. Have a Great Day!! Not even sure why someone who lacks Seriousness is here.
Feel free to put me on ignore. :yes:

Please Stop talking to me. Please. This is an Insurance Forum, not a Chat for you to Play Games or a place for you to get your Political Agenda across here etc. I'm going to ask you to Stop Responding to me and my Comment was for the other person. Seems like perhaps you should be talking about Leads etc. Have a Great Day!! Not even sure why someone who lacks Seriousness is here.
The other person, me?

I wasn’t telling you what to look for. I was telling you it doesn’t exist here.

Forgive me for trying to save you time.

This forum should be what you describe. But it’s not.

There was a time it was closer to that but that time is long past.

As I said before, there’s less than a handful of FE producers posting in the FE forum.

Some are desk jockeys only here to recruit. But most don’t even sell FE.

And never have.

So go ahead and learn what I just told you on your own.

Back