Goodbye Norvax, hello Quotit

Quotit has Term, but no LTC

How can you quote term without getting into complex questions and 20+ rating tiers? Show super preferred or preferred plus and see what happens when they do not get the rate shown.

I've had Norvax for just over a year now and have had nothing but problems. When I send a prospect a proposal via email, the links to the proposal quotes often expire. Does anyone else have this problem?

How can you quote term without getting into complex questions and 20+ rating tiers? Show super preferred or preferred plus and see what happens when they do not get the rate shown.

If you want a great program for quoting term, use Compulife. It's pretty cheap (your brokerage facility may even pay for it if you go through them), has all of the major carriers, offers software/product update notices, and can narrow down the rate class based on various information (family history, BP/cholesterol, driving history, etc).

Same way you do health insurance.

Rate shown means nothing.

Same way you do health insurance.

Rate shown means nothing.

As an FYI,

Insurint provides much of the underwriting guide information within the context of the quotes for all the major health carriers. Medical conditions, occupation considerations, height/weight build tables, preferred/standard, rate-ups, projected declines, etc. You can also enter manual rate-ups if/when known. Insurint also quotes optional benefits.

Insurint also provides Life and Health quotes (and other product lines), all within the same interface/"shopping cart" to facilitate cross-sell.

As an FYI,

Insurint provides much of the underwriting guide information within the context of the quotes for all the major health carriers. Medical conditions, occupation considerations, height/weight build tables, preferred/standard, rate-ups, projected declines, etc. You can also enter manual rate-ups if/when known. Insurint also quotes optional benefits.

Insurint also provides Life and Health quotes (and other product lines), all within the same interface/"shopping cart" to facilitate cross-sell.
Mark:

Are you close to providing a quote engine that can be linked to our websites? I know that things are in the works, but when will you be ready to announce the full package?

Rick

Mark:

Are you close to providing a quote engine that can be linked to our websites? I know that things are in the works, but when will you be ready to announce the full package?

Rick

Hi Rick, Thanks for your question and interest.

Short answer- (those that know me know brevity not my strength)- We will have a consumer quote engine, but it will be different than, and superior to, the models that are out there. I will explain on private email or phone if you like. Target is March release. But... pricing for Jan and Feb is lower, and you will continue at lower rate, if you sign now. NO LOCK-IN CONTRACT (I still dont get why agents do that), so no risk.

Long answer- (have a cup of Java, settle into chair)-

Insurint is complete today.

Insurint is different.

A good analogy might be Satellite Radio vs. regular radio. The story is not our similarities to competitors but our differences. I have been in the health insurance business for 21 years, as both a carrier and technology executive, and I have watched this industry's technology evolve. In recent years, I have given presentations on the shortcomings, pitfalls, and myths of today's Internet selling model. Insurint represents a new way to sell insurance to a new, demanding, comparative, online-shopping consumer, within a hyper-competitive health insurance market.

There's a lot of hype out there, and a lot of noise. Free webinars that make it seem easy. Many agents believe consumers will seek them out, inform themselves on a consumer-only quote engine, and then either buy on their own, or somehow be pre-informed and warmed up and be ready to buy. That just does not work. I ask agents how many leads they have gotten from their web site, and the answer is ALMOST always... "not much." The reason is, some companies that sell web sites also use search engine marketing experts to stamp out thousands of PHONY agent web sites to drive inbound leads for themselves or affiliates. They'll sell you some tools to give you some hope, then in the next breath they'll put you out of business with resources you can't match.

Not only will consumers never FIND your web site… if they somehow do, they DO NOT UNDERSTAND HEALTH INSURANCE. They need your help. Letting them shop at arm's length might only be confusing them into the hands of a competing agent.

Insurint's integrated web sharing allows you to run the show and let them watch while you explain what you are both looking at, and narrowing the options to match their needs. This IS consumer quoting, run by you, the agent. Providing the choice they demand and getting to the solution that is right for them. Walking them through, giving them the personal assistance they need. Helping them make a very complex and personal decision.

Add to it the DEPTH of information we provide. Medical conditions. Occupation. Height/weight charts. Document library with intradocument search capabilities. This intelligence gives the consumer the information they need to trust the agent as their advisor. Once this trust is established, the consumer will be more inclined to stick with you and get it done. Further, the information we provide helps you to place business where it will stick, and with the right expectations of rate-ups, declines, etc. We don't have all of our 100+ health carriers yet bought into the deeper intelligence - some still provide the standard quoting agents are used to elsewhere- but we have most majors (Assurant, Humana, Golden Rule, Coventry, etc) providing us with this intelligence which we in turn have incorporated into our system.

If someone wants a satellite radio system, they’re buying it because it gives them something they can’t get with standard AM/FM. With Insurint, it is a commitment to a new way of selling.

If you would like to learn more, please let me know thru a Private message here and we would be happy to provide a personalized demo. Sorry for the longwinded response.

- Mark

Have talked to several other agents and all are very interest in
Insurint. One will be leaving Quotit for Insurint this month. We are having our personalized demo this week. Not sure about others, but
from all the agents we have talked with, many think this is the best of the best.

The figure quoted to me (not thru AHCP) was $140. That was in December.

It is a powerful, albeit sluggish, program. Just not sure I need to invest double what I pay now, especially when there are things I don't need built in. Seems an ala carte approach would be better, but they didn't ask me.

Back