GOP "Delay Individual Mandate"

The Republicans are starting to look like whining little kids now, IMO. Voting 35 times to "Repeal and now to "Delay" is a waste of resources and time. If you want to put up a PRODUCTIVE fight, think up something that most people would appreciate...like lowering gas prices. You'll be re-elected, improve your reputation/stature, which will empower other like-minded politicians to be elected. Then, they'll be able to get things accomplished!
ac

The Republicans are starting to look like whining little kids now, IMO. Voting 35 times to "Repeal and now to "Delay" is a waste of resources and time. If you want to put up a PRODUCTIVE fight, think up something that most people would appreciate...like lowering gas prices. You'll be re-elected, improve your reputation/stature, which will empower other like-minded politicians to be elected. Then, they'll be able to get things accomplished!
ac

Exactly why I feel that delaying the individual mandate is a mistake. Best case, you get a 1-year reprieve for HHS and everyone to get their systems working correctly.

Exactly why I feel that delaying the individual mandate is a mistake. Best case, you get a 1-year reprieve for HHS and everyone to get their systems working correctly.

Stuy119, I'm looking forward to selling Exchange plans along with the ancillaries this year.

From an operational efficiency standpoint a 1-year reprieve makes sense however.

-ac

This is actually the first votes that made sense:

1. To show that a president can't just ignore the laws they wish, instead, the house provided a legal pathway to actually follow the law.

2. To show that dems are siding with big business, and not the average American this time. This move was for the 14' midterm elections.

My friend you won't have time for selling goofy UN necessary ancelary products.....

Un-necessary my bootay! Tell that to Mr. Whitman who didn't have to pay his $5,000 major med deductible after a spider bite, because he had one dem "UN necessary" ancelary $5,000 Injury policy. He was one happy/thankful Mofo...bro. Happens all da time. Can ser and hart salvation ancelaries r smart 2!

Besides, HHS owns yo bawlz with xchange plans u sold. Smart $$ is multeepull streems of income.
:yes: -ac

Back