Great Western New App

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone aware of their new paper app ? I never get emails from them on updates,nsf’s...etc

Agent service tells me goes into effect 06/01.....wow perfect timing huh?

I strictly use them for a limited number of GI cases.

1. No more checking boxes on the GI product for health questions

2. The EFT form now requires a signature

So they redo their app but still no SS billing

There is nowhere on the EFT form to to instruct initial draft,recurring draft separately

I like ....Good agent charge back protection: coverage in force after 9 months protected from charge backs due to death.

Guaranteed issue product pays renewals

Simple application

Anyone aware of their new paper app ? I never get emails from them on updates,nsf’s...etc

Agent service tells me goes into effect 06/01.....wow perfect timing huh?

I strictly use them for a limited number of GI cases.

1. No more checking boxes on the GI product for health questions

2. The EFT form now requires a signature

So they redo their app but still no SS billing

There is nowhere on the EFT form to to instruct initial draft,recurring draft separately

I like ....Good agent charge back protection: coverage in force after 9 months protected from charge backs due to death.

Guaranteed issue product pays renewals

Simple application

Why use a paper app when they have one of the easiest non F2F eapps?

Why use a paper app when they have one of the easiest non F2F eapps?

I do not do E-apps.
I am taking a GI app after a failed phone interview for level coverage. I already have their information,couple of signatures and I’m gone. Had enough of the smoke,cat pee,chihuahuas......

I don’t know how you’re currently operating in Final Expense if your that neglectful to technology. Once you get comfortable with most of those platforms it doesn’t take any longer than you would do before.

I don’t know how you’re currently operating in Final Expense if your that neglectful to technology. Once you get comfortable with most of those platforms it doesn’t take any longer than you would do before.

It’s not being neglectful of technology.......it’s getting a couple of sigs and on to the next house.....that’s how I roll.

Back