Great Western New App

Great western is terrible, with all the other options on the market now I took their brochures and set them on fire. Another company that has all the right makings of a good product but no idea what to do with it.

Great western is terrible, with all the other options on the market now I took their brochures and set them on fire. Another company that has all the right makings of a good product but no idea what to do with it.

Nothing wrong with using them for oxygen.....last resort.

Interesting

GW is horrible ? I disagree as their useful in many situations . In the last year I’ve run into at least 10 people on Memory pills . Current cancer good for as only 9 month chargeback . Am Am is very usual as almost full comp and ss billing . Easy E-App and good customer service . Best agent web site in my opinion . You can pull your whole block of business up and see all paid to dates in order. Does sentinel take credit cards ? I run into a lot of de but with Trans not as useful made it much tougher. I find prosperity’s underwriting very mediocre

Last edited:
Interesting

GW is horrible ? I disagree as their useful in many situations . In the last year I’ve run into at least 10 people on Memory pills . Current cancer good for as only 9 month chargeback . Am Am is very usual as almost full comp and ss billing . Easy E-App and good customer service . Best agent web site in my opinion . You can pull your whole block of business up and see all paid to dates in order. Does sentinel take credit cards ? I run into a lot of de but with Trans not as useful made it much tougher. I find prosperity’s underwriting very mediocre

What health are you sending AmAm for ROP ?

I have learned that you can download GW's e-app and use it offline so it doesn't matter if you are in the backwoods with no internet service..

Back