Great Western New App

Yes . Lapse in first 3 months cb and death in 9 months charge back . I only use GW for GI now . I’m switching mostly to AM AM rop With ss billing and GTL Life for 80% of previous GI.

Yes . Lapse in first 3 months cb and death in 9 months charge back . I only use GW for GI now . I’m switching mostly to AM AM rop With ss billing and GTL Life for 80% of previous GI.
If you don't need SS billing, National Security EZ Life will take just about everyone AmAm ROP will take ... Less premium and better coverage.. premium abut the same as GTL but has better coverage first two years,, Is approved in GA..

Yes I’ve written a few . The problem is National security is way too restrictive on heart meds . They won’t even take simple furosemide for graded as their scared to death of chf . A ton of clients for Gi or almost Gi take heavy heart meds . GTL will take oxygen so long as it’s not 24 hr Usage which few are . Also no mib or rx check and a simple 3 min voice verification system . As far as am am they’ll take huge heart meds that almost certainly are chf but the client says no . Also ss billing is huge . A place for national security no doubt but not the bulk .

Yes I’ve written a few . The problem is National security is way too restrictive on heart meds . They won’t even take simple furosemide for graded as their scared to death of chf . A ton of clients for Gi or almost Gi take heavy heart meds . GTL will take oxygen so long as it’s not 24 hr Usage which few are . Also no mib or rx check and a simple 3 min voice verification system . As far as am am they’ll take huge heart meds that almost certainly are chf but the client says no . Also ss billing is huge . A place for national security no doubt but not the bulk .

How about a cheat sheet for AmAm Rop ?

Do they pay full comp on the product ?

About 20% less the level benefit, but AmAm modified takes nearly anything besides chf, organ transplant, and oxygen use.

Let’s say 115% level, 95% modified, better comp then GTL 75%, but GTL doesn’t rate for smoking.

About 20% less the level benefit, but AmAm modified takes nearly anything besides chf, organ transplant, and oxygen use.

Let’s say 115% level, 95% modified, better comp then GTL 75%, but GTL doesn’t rate for smoking.

Dialysis ?
Heart valve replacement?
Stents?
Pacemaker?

I’m 120% level and 105% ROP

Back