• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Group Health

gobengals157

Is anyone buying group health leads, using marketing letters, or just pounding the pavements? What seems to work best? I have used Judy Diamond in the past wasn't too bad. Basically give you contact info, prior carrier and x-date. My situation is I am an independent agent. Selling auto, home, life, commercial and medicare. But recently hooked up with a large broker in Cincinnati that sells just group health insurance. All I need to do is set an appointment for them, if they close the deal I get $10 a head for as long as they are with the broker. No service work for me at all. I could do the service work and receive $70 but I would prefer not.......Any thoughts? Sorry so long....

Were the group health renewal dates legit from Judy Diamond? I am in NJ and if I could get a list of businesses when they renew that would save a lot of time!

I have not had any luck buying group leads over the year.
Market condition have a direct impact if that is going to work.

You need to know the market that you are prospecting in. Who are the players and so on.

Back