Group Life Carriers & Contracts

Metlife, Sunlife, Principal, Reliance standard, Guardian, Hartford, American General, Lincoln, Unum, Prudential, are just some that come to mind.

what kind of face value are you looking to get with group life? If there is an employee-employer relationship then I have a group life product for you. If it's something like an association or 1099, it makes it much more difficult.

The employer is looking for at least $100,000 on each employee. And yes, it is an employee/employer relationship - no association, group, or 1099.

Thanks,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With you being in Alabama Assurity is out of the question. Have you checked out American National?

Yes...Assurity has a great portfolio, but for some reason, Alabama did not like that element. I talked to Don about this via email last week. He emailed another option or two over to me that I am checking out now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes...Assurity has a great portfolio, but for some reason, Alabama did not like that element. I talked to Don about this via email last week. He emailed another option or two over to me that I am checking out now. Thanks.[/quote]

Very good. Don will be able to take good care of you.

Try AGLA. They have a worksite term that has a quality of life built it. The price is very competitive and the benefits to the client makes it worth the headache of working with an American General company

I have never heard of a true group GI WL - not UL (?)

NYL has...or had when I was there....a true group GI WL.
But it was capped around $50k if I remember correctly, and it had minimum participation rates (in the hundreds)

It really was no competition against a GI group UL. I wouldnt be surprised if they have dropped it, it was almost never sold.

Try AGLA. They have a worksite term that has a quality of life built it. The price is very competitive and the benefits to the client makes it worth the headache of working with an American General company

I few months ago my colleague referred this AGLA. I've didn't check them yet. Thanks for some good info for all of us.

Back