Guaranteed Issue FE at great rates

Shenandoah's 0 to 85 GI Whole Life product is going to rock the house. 100% TeleSales capable.

GI so long as no aids and not presently confined to NH or Hospital.

Amazing rates and commission to boot.

80% to 100% street with no leads - Or - 50% to 75% street + up to 25% of AP produced that can be spent on inhouse leads - prequalified call back leads and / or live client transfers. 4% to 6% Renewals years 2 - 10

3 to 9 month advance - depends on agent.

Immediately Vested Contracts. E&O Required.

More info? Ring me up . . .

Tom

Tom,
This "new" coming product you speak off sounds great... But I'm waiting on another FE product coming out that offers Zero Premium Life Ins...
:D

The commissions you are offering sound low. I would advise any agents reading this to shop around. I would hate to see new agents sign that contract and betting on the come, with "Delusions of Grandeur" of this new "postponed" product that may or may not be that good.
</IMG>

If you want to build a website, try Financial Visions. After listening to several of their teleweb conferences, I built my own. www.termlifeoutlet.com. It was easy. I am now in the process of submitting it to local directories so I don't have any figures on hits and sales.

If you guys are hungry Arby's has the pick 5 Back!!! And Subway is still running the $5 Foot Long on selected sub's

I still endorse the SIA

That would be funny if the senior-advisor checked the wrong box... That sounds like something I may do. Although Newby you must understand it does get hectic trying to get all his work done in the Senior-Advisor's (1 Hour - Work Day)
:laugh:

I'm thinking he may have had the application upside down.

Actually, if you fill out a life insurance contact upside down, I think that legally makes it an annuity doesn't it?

Senior, I will find out what happened Tuesday morning. I am concerened about this because guaranteed issue means GUARANTEED ISSUE where I come from.

Shenandoah's 0 to 85 GI Whole Life product is going to rock the house. 100% TeleSales capable.

80% to 100% street with no leads - Or - 50% to 75% street + up to 25% of AP produced that can be spent on inhouse leads - prequalified call back leads and / or live client transfers. 4% to 6% Renewals years 2 - 10

3 to 9 month advance - depends on agent.

Immediately Vested Contracts. E&O Required.

More info? Ring me up . . .

Tom

Tom,

I would hold off on promoting this product now. It was scheduled to be released Tue. Sept 2. It has been delayed.

It was great on paper, but benefits were too rich for company to make it work. I still think it will be great (time will tell), but it will be awhile before it actually becomes reality.

80% to 100% street with no leads

Wow! You're going to offer street commission. I guess that's better than I can get anywhere else.

Tom, most of the agents here have been in the business more than a week. Isn't this the wrong place for you to be peddling stuff?

While I like you personallly, you've gone from one get rich quick scheme to another and then to another. Gain some credibility here with something that works for everyone (agents and you) for several years. Look forward to reading about that!

Rick

OK I have the information from Cincinnati Equitable now. It's not what I wanted to hear but here it is:

They have become nervous about the volume of guaranteed issue business they started receiving. As of today, they are going to send a memo to all agents that the product will no longer be guaranteed issue, it will be simplified issue.

The rates were too low to remain a guaranteed issue.

They are also nervous about how much replacement applications they were getting. With a 3-year graded policy, they aren't comfortable replacing in-force policies.

I told them we will need an agent guide of what they will and won't accept for the product to be useful at all in the field. They are going to try to get that to us soon.

They are going to go back to the drawing board to design a final expense product that will be attractive with guaranteed issue (at higher rates) as well as a good product for your healthy clients. As we all know, that will take a while.

I wish the news was different. It was great while it lasted. Hopefully the product will remain somewhat useful depending on what the agent guidelines will accept.

Back