Guaranteed Issue that competes with Mutual of Omaha

It’s all in the title itself. Are there any GI products that can compete with Mutual of Omaha’s inside sales teams guaranteed product? If a client can’t obtain level coverage, it seems like Omaha’s products blows every graded option out the window price-wise.
Sons of Norway GI will usually beat the MOFO GI's rate. :yes:

It’s all in the title itself. Are there any GI products that can compete with Mutual of Omaha’s inside sales teams guaranteed product? If a client can’t obtain level coverage, it seems like Omaha’s products blows every graded option out the window price-wise.

I will make a suggestion that you take a look at Prosperity. They run nice slick e-app, and the Term to 100 product seems to make a decent fit in some cases that might other wise be GI.

It would be worth your time to take a peek. :yes:

I will make a suggestion that you take a look at Prosperity. They run nice slick e-app, and the Term to 100 product seems to make a decent fit in some cases that might other wise be GI.

It would be worth your time to take a peek. :yes:
The PrimeTerm product is a decreasing term and all of their underwriting is so unclear on it. It seems like the underwriting is more strict than level for Great Western. If you’ve had luck with the product please let me know.... it’s not like their underwriters will answer the phones.

The PrimeTerm product is a decreasing term and all of their underwriting is so unclear on it. It seems like the underwriting is more strict than level for Great Western. If you’ve had luck with the product please let me know.... it’s not like their underwriters will answer the phones.

• underwriting is so unclear - remember everything is "within the past 2 years" anything 24 months and 1 day is a go.
  • medications are the same 24 months and 1 day. That means cancer and memory meds fall into that time frame as long as they have been on them for longer than 2 years.
  • it’s not like their underwriters will answer the phones - still trying to figure a round-a-bout to that one myself, and fully understand frustration on the phone especially now.

Something I learned yesterday... If they are turned down for the FE product, you can immediately pivot to the PrimeTerm to 100 product.

Yes or No (most of the time) before you leave the home. Not greatest on rates, but the SS billing is gold. That is policy conservation there. :yes:

I don't own stock in them, but they are growing on me just because of ease of business.

Back