Guranteed Issue ---Med. Sups Commissons?

because somebody qualifies for GI, doesn't mean that you have to write it as GI. I think there are agents that don't realize that.

Yeah, I forget that just because "we" know it doesn't mean everyone does.

Also, just because somebody qualifies for GI, doesn't mean that you have to write it as GI. I think there are agents that don't realize that. If they can pass UW, don't write it GI...but make it clear to underwriting that the policy is to be fully underwritten. That way you get paid full commission.

That's true. On those 2 it wasn't an option. Husband on dialysis, wife on insulin and has Afib.

I didn't want to do them but they were local and referrals and I have almost everyone in their family insured. And they didn't have an option to go thru the exchange. The company told them to use local agents.

And they are buying life policies on the grand kids from me so it wasn't a total loss.

As for now it's been put on hold by a federal judge. There are several more I can write if it comes back around after it goes to court. most of the others qualify for underwriting so those won't be such a PIA.

This came out of the Peabody scam where they moved retires to another company and them claimed bankruptcy on the new company. The miners never worked for that shell company.

This is not Peabody but it's one trying to get by with what Peabody did. The UMWA is fighting this stuff to the bitter end. As they should. They had an agreement in principle that would save these miners and the Peabody retirees but it fell away once Trump got elected. They had to start over.

At least one judge is convinced.

That's true. On those 2 it wasn't an option. Husband on dialysis, wife on insulin and has Afib.

I didn't want to do them but they were local and referrals and I have almost everyone in their family insured. And they didn't have an option to go thru the exchange. The company told them to use local agents.

And they are buying life policies on the grand kids from me so it wasn't a total loss.

As for now it's been put on hold by a federal judge. There are several more I can write if it comes back around after it goes to court. most of the others qualify for underwriting so those won't be such a PIA.

This came out of the Peabody scam where they moved retires to another company and them claimed bankruptcy on the new company. The miners never worked for that shell company.

This is not Peabody but it's one trying to get by with what Peabody did. The UMWA is fighting this stuff to the bitter end. As they should. They had an agreement in principle that would save these miners and the Peabody retirees but it fell away once Trump got elected. They had to start over.

At least one judge is convinced.

As far as the wife's concerned, I have 2 words for you JD....Bankers Fidelity.:yes:

As far as the wife's concerned, I have 2 words for you JD....Bankers Fidelity.:yes:

Bankers Does Afib that is Awesome news, The only other company I know of that takes Afib is Medico and they can be hard if there is anything else in question

Bankers Does Afib that is Awesome news, The only other company I know of that takes Afib is Medico and they can be hard if there is anything else in question

Bankers goes back 5 years on CHF. They go back 2 years on heart or circulatory surgery. Those are the KO questions for heart.

In the last section they go back 5 years on heart attack, stroke and TIA's, but those aren't necessarily DQ's...they want to know the details.

CSI Life's another possibility for A-Fib if diagnosed more than 2 years ago and medication hasn't changed.

Afib is one of those things, Mostly stable medication and annual test, Blood thinner and possibly beta blocker, But something you always have doesn't go away where a 2 or 5 year look back make any difrence like an event like a heart attack or pacemaker or something that just happened like that or even like a cancer that gets removed, If you have afib you will always take a blood thinner

I have read there are surgeries but haven't spoke anyone who had a surgery and was cured

Afib is one of those things, Mostly stable medication and annual test, Blood thinner and possibly beta blocker, But something you always have doesn't go away where a 2 or 5 year look back make any difrence like an event like a heart attack or pacemaker or something that just happened like that or even like a cancer that gets removed, If you have afib you will always take a blood thinner

I have read there are surgeries but haven't spoke anyone who had a surgery and was cured

Warfarin and Coumadin would bump the premium to Standard rate, which adds 20% but it's still not bad. Still beats Medico in Illinois.

I have Medico, but have never used them. They've never been competitive and their underwriting seems to be unpredictable. I did have Medico on my cheat sheet as taking A-Fib. I tend to overlook them.

Warfarin and Coumadin would bump the premium to Standard rate, which adds 20% but it's still not bad. Still beats Medico in Illinois.

I have Medico, but have never used them. They've never been competitive and their underwriting seems to be unpredictable. I did have Medico on my cheat sheet as taking A-Fib. I tend to overlook them.

That's great, Medico even when competitive is tough, Think I have 3 out of 6 Afib cases approved with them, Another option is good news for me

Back