H&R Block Account

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
I signed a guy up with Americo last month. He said he had an account through H&R Block. He had an account number and a routing number.

His disability check gets deposited on the account and his other payments get withdrawn on the third. It's not a prepaid card for his tax refund.

Americo says it was returned insufficient funds. He says he can call Linda the card and see what his been withdrawn and let the premium was withdrawn.

Has anybody ever heard of this type of account?

I signed a guy up with Americo last month. He said he had an account through H&R Block. He had an account number and a routing number.

His disability check gets deposited on the account and his other payments get withdrawn on the third. It's not a prepaid card for his tax refund.

Americo says it was returned insufficient funds. He says he can call Linda the card and see what his been withdrawn and let the premium was withdrawn.

Has anybody ever heard of this type of account?

Yes. It can't be used for recurring monthly charges. Been there, done that.

Yeah but the guy says his car payment and light bill and others come out on the 3rd. Its gotta be reoccurring.

Yeah but the guy says his car payment and light bill and others come out on the 3rd. Its gotta be reoccurring.

OK. Believe the guy. The insurance company is wrong. Others that have tried to use and couldn't are wrong. This guy is right. What's his paid to date again?:laugh:

I'll call Americo and see what's up. I'm sure you're right.

I'll call Americo and see what's up. I'm sure you're right.

I hope you can get it done and the guy can his insurance from that card. I just know i couldn't and it was with Americo. We would call the card company and they would say it was fine to set it up as a recurring draft. Americo couldn't get paid.

Then tried with Trans. They couldn't get paid either.

I hope you can get it done and the guy can his insurance from that card. I just know i couldn't and it was with Americo. We would call the card company and they would say it was fine to set it up as a recurring draft. Americo couldn't get paid. Then tried with Trans. They couldn't get paid either.

Is this the same thing as my ss check goes direct to my check cashing place, also is there a way to set up direct deposit from the check cashing?

I called Americo and they say it was because of insufficient funds. They said if it was because the account could not accept reoccurring drafts, it would have shown a different code.

They said this was def because the guy didn't have money in the account.

Gotta wait for the client wake up and see what he says...

----------

Does anybody know of a company that will offer 1st coverage to someone with Hep C diagnosed 2 years out and takes CC payments?

I called Americo and they say it was because of insufficient funds. They said if it was because the account could not accept reoccurring drafts, it would have shown a different code.

They said this was def because the guy didn't have money in the account.

Gotta wait for the client wake up and see what he says...

----------

Does anybody know of a company that will offer 1st coverage to someone with Hep C diagnosed 2 years out and takes CC payments?

Sentinel Security will go Graded(30/70/100) and take reoccurring Credit Card payment.

Back