LBL Long hold times

AmAm is ok for smokers. But I've had them totally ignore my notation on the app that the customer won't accept "other than as applied for," and then mail the customer the graded approval letter before they even told me it wasn't approved level. I love those phone calls. This has happened a lot and causes a lot of extra legwork for me. Their online chat feature is excellent, but that's the best I can say about them.
Aren’t you with fex ? I know most fex agents don’t like them . Overall most agents like them . As far as price . Now that kskj is gone for most fex agents most ran over to polish falcons . But somehow a lot of fex agents writing cica who’s rates are outrageous except for some smokers and sick people . So that leaves only family benefit with ok rates and the rest ( moo, am am , prosperity , sbli etc ) . Kskj had a wide gap between all CO’s really . Now most in the same range

Depends on age. Sometimes CICA is best for smokers, sometimes AmAm is. AmAm is way, way better about drafting than CICA and AmAm's agent support is better. But they don't take cards. And their eApp can be a pain in the ass in the home, whereas CICA is a rubber stamp. Just depends on the situation when in the home.

Depends on age. Sometimes CICA is best for smokers, sometimes AmAm is. AmAm is way, way better about drafting than CICA and AmAm's agent support is better. But they don't take cards. And their eApp can be a pain in the ass in the home, whereas CICA is a rubber stamp. Just depends on the situation when in the home.
Cica is atrocious on drafting . I’ve had them draft 4-5 days late . I liked American memorial . Super lenient underwriting .

Well Jd sorry to say at least 10 agents on here say they love them . You see how kskj just dumped all of you like a sack of potatoes . Am Am’s a great agent company and a great many agents agree . You don’t like them and that’s ok. But many agents like them
Unlike you I make my own decisions and have my own opinions. I don't need ratification. And there's not 10 producers posting here anyway.

I did write Amam so I speak from personal experience. Further, I don't care who likes that POS company. You care that I don't.

Their rates are terrible. The hold times are terrible. I do call them often because I replace them often.

You used to suckle Trans too. And whined because I didn't like them.

You care far too much about what others do and you count other people's money far too often. I get it that you are miserable and the sky is always falling in your world.

Meanwhile, I'm in Mexico and having a wonderful time.

Unlike you I make my own decisions and have my own opinions. I don't need ratification. And there's not 10 producers posting here anyway.

I did write Amam so I speak from personal experience. Further, I don't care who likes that POS company. You care that I don't.

Their rates are terrible. The hold times are terrible. I do call them often because I replace them often.

You used to suckle Trans too. And whined because I didn't like them.

You care far too much about what others do and you count other people's money far too often. I get it that you are miserable and the sky is always falling in your world.

Meanwhile, I'm in Mexico and having a wonderful time.
I showed my deposits Jd . They speak for themselves . My job as an agent is to narrow the spread of what people make on me . No different than what Walmart and Costco do . They push vendors till they can’t push anymore . That’s just good business

I showed my deposits Jd . They speak for themselves . My job as an agent is to narrow the spread of what people make on me . No different than what Walmart and Costco do . They push vendors till they can’t push anymore . That’s just good business
They don’t speak for themselves because they weren’t FE and this is the FE forum.

But what they did say was “look at me”

Nothing else.

You may be successful at FE?

I have no idea. But your explanation of the FE agent and how one works is 180 degrees from any other successful FE agent I’ve ever known about.

But your story is identical to every unsuccessful FE agent I’ve ever known about.

Also, none of the successful FE agents I’ve ever known is so miserable. Except one.

I know one very successful FE agent that just hated the FE clientele.

I kept telling him to go into another vertical since he was so miserable. He finally did. Deals with a more wealthy demographic.

He’s not making as much money but he’s happy now. He says he wished he had listened sooner.

This is not for everyone. In fact it’s not for the vast majority.

FE agents moving from face to face are moving out of the business. They are just taking one last pit stop on their way out.

Of course the pimps won’t say that because the pimps are making bank.

You need to hear the ho’s version.

Well, they "pimps" only make money when the agent writes business, so it does no good for the pimps to pimp when they aren't making money. FE isn't going anywhere. More and more agents are writing by phone that ever before. Of course, the f2f agent has to learn to do things a bit differently, but from what I see it's been a pretty easy transition for them.

Well, they "pimps" only make money when the agent writes business, so it does no good for the pimps to pimp when they aren't making money. FE isn't going anywhere. More and more agents are writing by phone that ever before. Of course, the f2f agent has to learn to do things a bit differently, but from what I see it's been a pretty easy transition for them.
Revolving door. You can spin anyway you want. It's still spin.

LMAO! It's always been a revolving door. The whole insurance business is a revolving door.
Much of this (FE) has gone to phone sales. Are you trying to deny that or are you just in denial of what is really going on? Are you still trying to say after all these years that phone sales don't work?

Back