Has anyone seen JD or Travis lately????? Asking for a juror LOL

I've tried to get him to come back. I'm sure he that he'd feel he'd have to defend Bobby Knight all the time. There are only a few that would do that to him. JD's not responsible for what Bobby has done. Even several members that he goes back and forth with want him back posting because he brings a lot of value to the Forum.

Come on back JD. :yes:

The back and forth is both fun and educational. I learn from hearing multiple sides. Even or especially the sides I don't agree with.

I've tried to get him to come back. I'm sure that he'd feel he'd have to defend Bobby Knight all the time. There are only a few that would do that to him. JD's not responsible for what Bobby has done. Even several members that he goes back and forth with want him back posting because he brings a lot of value to the Forum.

Come on back JD. :yes:

He honors his Sensei with his allegiance. An allegiance is nothing to apologize for.

You realize this thread had been buried for almost 10 months. Now that you have it at the top of the feed all the newer members are reading and Googleing to see what the thread is about.

Us old timers are scratching our heads for a bit too ;)

Latest posts

Back