Has anyone seen JD or Travis lately????? Asking for a juror LOL

He'd probably like to return, who knows? But I'd be hesitant too if I knew that a bunch of Pharisees would only use it as an opportunity to attack my friend.:mad:

One never knows. I have seen a couple of other forum members online regularly the last 6 months or so, and "restarting" to post some.
Yep, I came back after about a year of not posting(I didn't stop reading). TheDude was responsible. If he got me posting again, he might work his magic on JD too. He made a jab at *ick and I couldn't resist adding my own *ick jab. I've been back posting ever since. :laugh:

He'd probably like to return, who knows? But I'd be hesitant too if I knew that a bunch of Pharisees would only use it as an opportunity to attack my friend.:mad:
I've tried to get him to come back. I'm sure that he'd feel he'd have to defend Bobby Knight all the time. There are only a few that would do that to him. JD's not responsible for what Bobby has done. Even several members that he goes back and forth with want him back posting because he brings a lot of value to the Forum.

Come on back JD. :yes:

Last edited:
Back