Have We Forgotten?

Its ok to say it...... Larry is a Democrat......

You say that like it's a bad thing..... Next you'll be complaining about a woman as president for 8 years... get used to it.

Feel free to edit for spelling and punctuation.

So name the companies that do and those that didn't. Call em out! Which companies did not pay claims on deaths that occurred from the terrorist acts on 9/11? Let's name them here and let agents decide if they want to write them. Clearly you're implying you know something so don't keep it a secret, name them.

Name the companies you chose for your sons in the military so other agents can also do likewise for any servicemen they happen to write.

Ya know, I'm sorry, I honestly had trouble with your post because I couldn't understand what you were getting at. I wasn't making fun of you or trying to start some stupid political flame war. But you know, if you want to get pi ssy, then bite my a ss. It's not like you're the only person with family who have served and are in service now.

----------

The victims of the swine of 9/11 killed nearly 3,000 innocent Americans.
Do you mean "the victims of the swine of 9/11 WHO killed nearly 3,000 innocent Americans." ?

Americans donated Millions of dollars to the victims families. I wonder way?

"I wonder why?" People choose to donate because they wanted to.

Each of those families should have had sufficient Life Insurance in place.
Why should they? Do people currently have sufficient life insurance?

Now, we if we declare War on Isis will a Life Insurance policy pay off? Act of War?

"Exclusions for acts of war and serving in the military began to disappear following the Vietnam War. "You might still find them in a contract today, but it would definitely be the minority," Miles says."

When Your Life Insurance Policy Won't Pay | Fox Business

Also since many of the murdered were at most a piece of flesh that had to be annualized and DNA matched [,] how long would it take to pay a claim?

"Immediately (less than a week) after 9/11, the U.S. House Financial Services Committee sent a letter to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners encouraging them to not invoke act of war or terrorism exlusions on life insurance policies where they did exist."

My guess is the next attack will be much larger and more efficient [. How] how will Life Insurance company handle Life Insurance claims?

I would guess exactly like they handled it the last time.

Last edited:
I see the same attitudes today that were present prior to 9/11.

A smug sense of invulnerability and overconfidence in our govt.

Big mistake. Happens when democrats are in power to long in the white house.

The mistakes made by the US intelligence community prior to this tragic day spanned two presidents. The Clinton Administration and his advisers, for not taking Bin Laden seriously enough, and the Bush administration for ignoring even a more direct warning in the months immediately before that day. A direct memo was delivered to top military personnel in the Bush administration on August 26th, 2011, explaining that terrorists could use a plane to fly into buildings. This warning came after pilot instructors also voiced their concerns about these suspicious people learning to fly.

This tragic day should , and could have been prevented by both administration's top military and intelligence agencies. They dropped the ball.

----------

no disrespect intended twilight, but all i see in the white house is INCOMPETENCE, not overconfidence.

It's been that way since 2000.

>>You say that like it's a bad thing..... Next you'll be complaining about a woman as president for 8 years... get used to it.

To be clear. I did not fault you for being a member of that party. And as to a Female President, I think that Hilary would have made a better war time president than obama. Bigger stones.

Protective Life for my sons.

>>But you know, if you want to get pi ssy, then bite my a ss.

What did I say to you to act pissy?I do not do pissy. Bite or kick you choose. ;)Why are you making this personal? Trying to get it sent to fight club and off the main forum? I assume you have requested it already. Now that would be p-ssy.

>>It's not like you're the only person with family who have served and are in service now.

Where did I mention anything about my or anyone else's family serving?

I would recommend switching to Downy:1smile:

Its ok to say it...... Larry is a Democrat......

You say that like it's a bad thing..... Next you'll be complaining about a woman as president for 8 years... get used to it.

Feel free to edit for spelling and punctuation.

So name the companies that do and those that didn't. Call em out! Which companies did not pay claims on deaths that occurred from the terrorist acts on 9/11? Let's name them here and let agents decide if they want to write them. Clearly you're implying you know something so don't keep it a secret, name them.

Ya know, I'm sorry, I honestly had trouble with your post because I couldn't understand what you were getting at. I wasn't making fun of you or trying to start some stupid political flame war. But you know, if you want to get pi ssy, then bite my a ss. It's not like you're the only person with family who have served and are in service now.

----------

The victims of the swine of 9/11 killed nearly 3,000 innocent Americans.
Do you mean "the victims of the swine of 9/11 WHO killed nearly 3,000 innocent Americans." ?

Americans donated Millions of dollars to the victims families. I wonder way?

"I wonder why?" People choose to donate because they wanted to.

Each of those families should have had sufficient Life Insurance in place.
Why should they? Do people currently have sufficient life insurance?

Now, we if we declare War on Isis will a Life Insurance policy pay off? Act of War?

"Exclusions for acts of war and serving in the military began to disappear following the Vietnam War. "You might still find them in a contract today, but it would definitely be the minority," Miles says."

When Your Life Insurance Policy Won't Pay | Fox Business

Also since many of the murdered were at most a piece of flesh that had to be annualized and DNA matched [,] how long would it take to pay a claim?

"Immediately (less than a week) after 9/11, the U.S. House Financial Services Committee sent a letter to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners encouraging them to not invoke act of war or terrorism exlusions on life insurance policies where they did exist."

My guess is the next attack will be much larger and more efficient [. How] how will Life Insurance company handle Life Insurance claims?

I would guess exactly like they handled it the last time.

----------

The mistakes made by the US intelligence community prior to this tragic day spanned two presidents. The Clinton Administration and his advisers, for not taking Bin Laden seriously enough, and the Bush administration for ignoring even a more direct warning in the months immediately before that day. A direct memo was delivered to top military personnel in the Bush administration on August 26th, 2011, explaining that terrorists could use a plane to fly into buildings. This warning came after pilot instructors also voiced their concerns about these suspicious people learning to fly.

This tragic day should , and could have been prevented by both administration's top military and intelligence agencies. They dropped the ball.

----------

It's been that way since 2000.

First, Democrats and Republicans died that day. Second I am an Independent.

See any similarities in the current situation with ISIS and Al Quida?

Last edited:
wino, I am sorry. The problem started with your text that honestly didn't make a lot of sense, because of how it was written. 9/11 is not a political party issue, it is an American issue. I felt you were making it political and honestly, that's unfair. There's good republicans, democrats and even independents who have given their lives for this country. This really is not a event where one political belief is better than the other.

cheers not mad.

wino, I am sorry. The problem started with your text that honestly didn't make a lot of sense, because of how it was written. 9/11 is not a political party issue, it is an American issue. I felt you were making it political and honestly, that's unfair. There's good republicans, democrats and even independents who have given their lives for this country. This really is not a event where one political belief is better than the other.

cheers not mad.

Good on both of you! I hated this thread all day...thus why I was trying to interrupt it by giving hoosierneedsatelemarketer a hard time!

We all lost friends and/or family that day. Thank you to all of the brave men and women who serve our country both in the armed services and public services. You are appreciated and I wouldn't have the life I have if it wasn't for you!

Now that Wino and Larry have made ammends...I leave you with this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

****drops the microphone and walks off stage****

I do not see 9/11 as Political.

It is a day that still fills me with rage and sorrow. I still tear up with both. I do not hate a lot but I do hate them. It may be that they attacked my Country, a Country that I would still defend today. That is not a slogan, that is fact. Or it could be because it started us on a path of being a military family. Yeah, we are that family that stands tall during the National Anthem or the raising of colors. We believe. I get it that we are in the minority. I do not care, if it bothers people, tough Sh!t.

Does it piss me off that most American want to forget? Yeah, because I know when it happens again the same people are going to say "go get um boys, we are behind you" "Well, till it cost me something or it preempts a TV show or game". Talk to a Veteran's family and ask them if they can forget. No I am not talking about the grandson of a WWII vet. I am talking about the father, mother, wife or husband of a Vet.

Do I truly believe we will be attacked again? Yes. Do I believe if "we leave them alone they will leave us alone". Not a chance.

I do not mourn the buildings destroyed on 9/11. I mourn the dead, the wounded and the families. People think of 9/11 and they think of the image of the Twin Towers. It was more about body parts, burning flesh, people jumping to their deaths to avoid burning to death. Dead sisters, wives, fathers and children. That is 9/11.

The trading firm Cantor Fitzgerald lost 70% of its employees that day.
The pic wino posted has a higher likelihood of being one of their employees than any other firm. They will never forget.... neither will I.

Celebrities help the firm that lost the most on 9/11 give back

----------

Its disappointing to see this moved to the bottom of the forum. Even though its not insurance related to move a 9/11 thread from the top of the forum all the way to the bottom on the day of 9/11 sucks imo.

(maybe its because Larry took the discussion into left field... but we could have just erased those posts)

And Wino, I totally understood what you meant about the war clause in life contracts. Its an interesting dilemma moving forward. But I think the fact that we have not formally declared war via congress would negate any ambiguity.

Last edited:
Back