Having a store front

So wtf does any of the stupid shit that many of you have written over the past posts have anything to do with the topic of having a storefront? Is this still the "Insurance Forum" or the I am a person with nothing to do with my life but write idiotic bullshit forum?
You've been around long enough to know that threads almost always go off track. :yes:

I need to correct the above to say "Those two dudes"...

However, after further thought; I'll retain the original but perhaps drop "duded" to avoid offense or confusion.

Then upon even more reflection, you might be offended, but if you believe in this stuff, then you most definitely are confused. :laugh:

STAY ON THE SUBJECT LINE BOYS, jeeez, so easily distracted :)

Caveat, not an agent

I think the thread question has been solved. A store front with signage helps some agents and is of no use to others. The agents have moved on to keeping their "response to random comments" skills sharp to better enable them to respond to the prospects they obtain, with or without storefront signage.

Caveat, not an agent

I think the thread question has been solved. A store front with signage helps some agents and is of no use to others. The agents have moved on to keeping their "response to random comments" skills sharp to better enable them to respond to the prospects they obtain, with or without storefront signage.
I pity you. A person with nothing more to do than insert himself into discussions involving a profession that (he/she wtf ever you are) is not a participating member of is a sad mentally ill person. Seek some help for your mental health as you are not receiving it here. Your comments aren't of any benefit to me and I am asking you to refrain from sharing your "insights". If the board wishes to ban me so be it . However, since you do not have any regard for people who are engaged in this business outside of the fellow morons that encourage your postings. I am asking you to step back and self reflect on why you must post 5000 plus times on a board that is geared toward those engaged in the business of selling insurance? Whoever you are whatever you are- get some help.

Back