HC.gov is DOWN - Provide Updates Here

I just enrolled 2 SEP's for 12/1/2014 back-to-back. It was a Boss and his employee, with their families. The Boss got the new app, and the employee got the old app. I began the 2nd app within 2 minutes of finishing the first one. Why one got the new app and another the old app I'll never know. Also, I thought hc.gov wasn't supposed to use the new app for SEPs! Go figure.

I would like to know how to easily quote off the site.. tried all stinking day to work with a young client... would be faster just to have her do it... so frustrated and aggravated .. feeling like I wasted weeks of training for this drama... any useful help appreciated.

I would like to know how to easily quote off the site.. tried all stinking day to work with a young client... would be faster just to have her do it... so frustrated and aggravated .. feeling like I wasted weeks of training for this drama... any useful help appreciated.

Look at the threads on health sherpa and aca express.

I've been on hc.gov 3 times today via different BCBSTX sites with no problems. Less than 20 minute calls, start to finish.

Look at the threads on health sherpa and aca express.

I've been on hc.gov 3 times today via different BCBSTX sites with no problems. Less than 20 minute calls, start to finish.

I don't have 20 minn kgb.... I run a business... I have a new plan... and no I only give it to my friends and will know all the details after I talk to someone... but my ass is gonna save your ass

Yesterday the site was hanging up on the green submit button. When you click on it won't do anything nothing spins nothing turns just a dead button. It's a teaser button. I was clickin all over that button like I was playin Galaga.

Tonight, I'm getting this message at healthcare.gov:

We have a lot of visitors on our site right now and we're working to make your experience here better. Please try to login after sometime. Thanks for your patience!

Please try to login after SOMETIME? Whaaaaat?

Back