Health Insurance Marketing

They all work and they all fail HA?

What i mean is nothing is so easy that it's a cinch. But every method works for some people.

There are some people who shun a method b'c they are uncomfortable and others who build their entire business around it.

Case: My business partner build her entire pension clientele through tele marketing, aka Smiling and Dialing! Personally, you'd have to perform surgery on me to cold call these days.

So, be leary of those with the happy happy joy joy answers and just as leary of those who swear this or that doesn't work these days.

They all work for certain people who choose to work.

Has anyone had any experience doing postcard mailings?

Laurie, I'm considering it but am not sure what message I'll be working to send at this point. I'm planning on 4-6 mailings to 1,000 prospects, and I want to target them in a successive pattern to maximize the return.

But that's all I know at this point. Well, that and direct mail is increasingly effective in the down economy because there isn't as much junk being sent. Now is a great time to get on this.

Hey guys, I am new here and not sure where to post this message, so any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

I have been in the insurance business since 1991. I did my time with the big three and have tried many ideas/programs over the years, but the reality is, people like insurance, they just hate paying for it. Additionally, the largest market to sell life insurance is also the most underserved, seniors without any extra money. But what if you could give these people the money to buy all the insurance products they want?

By accident I found a way to get these seniors the cash they need or at least free up hundreds if not thousands of dollars per month and therefore sell more life, LTC, med supps and annuities than I ever thought possible.

Sell Reverse Mortgages, or better yet, let me sell them for you!

Why me? Because I know how to sell insurance AND I am awesome at selling Reverse Mortgages. Furthermore, I am a Branch Manager for a 50 state FDIC bank and can therefore do Reverse Mortgages in all 50 states. If you want, we can possibly even get you hired on as an employee of the bank and pay you part of the commission on the Reverse Mortgage, legally!

Now comes the good part. Since you have changed these seniors lives more than anyone else ever could, they LOVE YOU! They will offer you money, gifts, one of my clients even offered to give me 5 acres of land! Obviously we can't accept anything like that. What we can do is help them spend part of the money on things they want, like insurance products!

The reality is the origination fees for the Reverse Mortgage are between $2,500 and $14,000. The commissions on the insurance products has been as high as another $35,000.

So if you want people asking you to sell them insurance and annuity products and NEVER have any competition or lack of prospects, SELL REVERSE MORTGAGES!

I will show you how (it's easy), help you do them and show you how to help a lot of people that everyone is blowing off.

In all my years of selling insurance I have never had a client cry because they were so happy with what I did for them. It happens all the time nowadays.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Last edited:
We are the bank, they are a lender. They sell Reverse Mortgages through their own employees as well as brokers. Yes we sell their products but not much right now since MetLife is by far the best for clients at this present time. Ironicaly, the product that gives the most money to seniors is the fixed rate loan but it does not offer a credit line or monthly income option. They have to take all the money at closing. So if they want a guaranteed stream of income that they can't outlive what are they to do besides buy an annuity!

We have had some limited success with postcard marketing but I think from here on it is about tweaking and testing the content of the postcard rather than a case of "it does work" or "it doesnt work"

Back