Health Sherpa New Portal For Agents Working On the Exchange

Is there a way on .gov to see whom I've signed up and if they've paid or not?

It appears Coventry is going through; I'm getting (some) copies of the client's first bills in the mail. 2 were pushed through via sherpa and 1 via .gov. Although none of my apps have shown up in my Coventry agent portal, I'm at least getting mail...

Anyway, a .gov (phone rep) claims I've never setup a .gov account (or she couldnt find it and gave up) and I locked myself out of the cms portal which is where the ffm login is created, if i am understanding things correctly.

Am I screwed by locking myself out? If i try to "access account" in sherpa to pay, who's .gov login gets used? Mine or the clients? My login apparently got nuked and no longer exists. Also I can't create a new one because I got locked out of cms.

lol what a mess

MDW - you can search for applications on Healthcare.gov. The carriers vary in how much integration they've done with the federal data hub - some show all applicants in agent portals, whereas others have no integration.

If you can access and pay premiums on the application in Healthcare.gov, then you should be good. Your "Enrollments" section is a record of everyone you've submitted into the federal system via HealthSherpa.

Thanks nliang, I got it figured out and I am not screwed. The customer service at sherpa was very helpful and cms was able to reset my password.

I feel sorry for the guy that has about 50 cancelations notices he received today.

Thanks nliang, I got it figured out and I am not screwed. The customer service at sherpa was very helpful and cms was able to reset my password.

I feel sorry for the guy that has about 50 cancelations notices he received today.

That does suck And guess what he has to pay for everyone on those apps regardless if they go through.. Poor guy.

I have a question - Lets say that i submit an enrollment through Sherpa but my client never made the payment. Will Sherpa still charge me $ 10?

Brian

thats a good question and like most always your just lucky if you ever get a straight direct answer on this site

thats a good question and like most always your just lucky if you ever get a straight direct answer on this site

How the heck is that a good question?

Use can use Sherp and get some enrolled in 10 minutes. Pay the $10.

Or you can use hc.gov and spend an hour. Pay $0.

Its up to you.

To be clear...YES, you pay the $10.

Back