Help Commercial Insurance Guidance Need!!! New Guy Here !!

amgeater

Expert
First let me start by thanking anyone or anybody that can help me out since I am so new at this. I just got my 2-20 licensed' and my family has good connections. so far my father got me a huge account its a commercial master policy for 2 high-rise buildings in south florida both building are into a master policy where the liability, property, umbrella, business auto, workers comp and everything else is all in one. I have the hole book with all the jackets, the properties are 39,000.000.00 each and there is (two) buildings so 78 Mil in total, and the parking garage is 11 Mil so in total closed to 90,000.000.00 the premium yearly is 572.000.00.

Now since you guys know what I am working with I need a carrier where I can put this thing through and help lots of help!!!!. since next week the same building manager is sending me another Master Policy for another 107,000.000.00. Need to know as well what my pay out will be. thank you all and forgive me for my grammar is my third language.

Albert
954-224-8865 Cell
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
First let me start by thanking anyone or anybody that can help me out since I am so new at this. I just got my 2-20 licensed' and my family has good connections. so far my father got me a huge account its a commercial master policy for 2 high-rise buildings in south florida both building are into a master policy where the liability, property, umbrella, business auto, workers comp and everything else is all in one. I have the hole book with all the jackets, the properties are 39,000.000.00 each and there is (two) buildings so 78 Mil in total, and the parking garage is 11 Mil so in total closed to 90,000.000.00 the premium yearly is 572.000.00.

Now since you guys know what I am working with I need a carrier where I can put this thing through and help lots of help!!!!. since next week the same building manager is sending me another Master Policy for another 107,000.000.00. Need to know as well what my pay out will be. thank you all and forgive me for my grammar is my third language.

Albert
954-224-8865 Cell

NOBODY !!! come on guys please ....

Last edited:
Your post should read the "whole" book.

Maybe a better response if you post in the P & C forum. You wrote a lot in your post but tell us nothing of your situation. Are you currently in an agency? If so are you in an independent agency or are you a captive agent? What markets do you have available to you now? Who is the incumbent company and agent? How strong is the relationship between the current agent and the insured? I don't want to burst your bubble but you have to think long and hard about the latter point. If I have a good relationship with my current agent, why should I trust my business to a rookie? Not saying that they won't and shouldn't mind you but it could be a big hurdle for you.

Your post should read the "whole" book.

Maybe a better response if you post in the P & C forum. You wrote a lot in your post but tell us nothing of your situation. Are you currently in an agency? If so are you in an independent agency or are you a captive agent? What markets do you have available to you now? Who is the incumbent company and agent? How strong is the relationship between the current agent and the insured? I don't want to burst your bubble but you have to think long and hard about the latter point. If I have a good relationship with my current agent, why should I trust my business to a rookie? Not saying that they won't and shouldn't mind you but it could be a big hurdle for you.

yes I am working for an agency right now, and I am independent. the agency right now is Brown and Brown. when it comes to the other agent I am not worry at all, like I mention before this came through my father which has very good connections here in FL. they know I am new at this but very good at everything that I do. thanks for the look out.

Brown & Brown is no slouch outfit with plenty of markets. Somewhere there within your own agency is a market to handle this.

Brown & Brown is no slouch outfit with plenty of markets. Somewhere there within your own agency is a market to handle this.

sorry My apologize Brown and Brown is the agency that holds the policy right now, I work for Allstate.

Back