HELP - I need to supplement my lagging FE business

damadcrapper

Super Genius
Is anyone selling Ancillary / Supplemental products like Hospital Indemnity, Cancer, AD&D? Which are the best cross sell for a face to face FE guy who is struggling over the phone?

Is anyone selling Ancillary / Supplemental products like Hospital Indemnity, Cancer, AD&D? Which are the best cross sell for a face to face FE guy who is struggling over the phone?
Most likely a lump sum type cancer plan.. Easy to explain on the phone since it has no moving parts..

Most likely a lump sum type cancer plan.. Easy to explain on the phone since it has no moving parts..
LBL has lump sum policies available for Cancer, Heart Attack/Stroke, and/or Accident. I don’t think any IMO has these, but you can contract direct.
Liberty Bankers Insurance Group

Get back to the field? Adapt and find an area if yours hit heavy that you can go to and sell.

These covid times make telesales and field sales much more profitable than pre-covid. If your upline can't have you be a successful telesales agent then talk to someone who was doing telesales successfully before covid was around.

This is the best time for FE sales. If you can't sell FE via phone you certainly won't sell those other products by phone.

These covid times make telesales and field sales much more profitable than pre-covid. If your upline can't have you be a successful telesales agent then talk to someone who was doing telesales successfully before covid was around.

This is the best time for FE sales. If you can't sell FE via phone you certainly won't sell those other products by phone.
He’s talking about cross selling to his existing clients, though. Much easier to talk to those folks since they know him already, than calling FB leads, etc., who don’t know you from Adam (or the last telemarketer that called them 5 minutes before!).

Back