Help in NC

HEB_6_10

Anyone in NC willing to help a new agent out? I've been licensed for a couple years and sold Medicare in call centers only so far...looking to sell mapd and supps in my area. I am fine with having to network for leads however, its been a struggle deciding on an fmo/imo to do business with. BCBSNC, Cigna, WellCare are big in my area. I prefer direct payments with an open release policy. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Anyone in NC willing to help a new agent out? I've been licensed for a couple years and sold Medicare in call centers only so far...looking to sell mapd and supps in my area. I am fine with having to network for leads however, its been a struggle deciding on an fmo/imo to do business with. BCBSNC, Cigna, WellCare are big in my area. I prefer direct payments with an open release policy. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Our company has a big presence in NC.

My # is in my signature - reach out if you wish . . .

Call Bobby Heptinstall at Tidewater Marketing Group in Raleigh, 888-622-9122. They are based in NC. I have a few of my contracts with them. He is great to deal with.

Back