Help Me, Help Me, Please.

I paid for my airfare and hotel when I was in St. Louis.

And then I paid for your dinner! (I didn't mind paying for Jacqueline).

And now you say it's your "pleasure" to have another agent as your guest for dinner.

You owe me $50!

Rick

You got all that for $50?

Did you ride on Jethro Bodine's airline and sleep on a couch in the lobby of the Hilton?

You need to get someone working on the google local seo and on the onpage seo.

If I was opening a restaurant (I thought about this for years) one of the first things I'd do is try to get myself up on foursquare, roundtable, all the online reservation websites, google local, yahoo local, yelp, all the online restaurant sites I could find.

Your site looks good, especially for a placeholder, but one of the things to remember about SEO specifically is that it takes several months in some cases to push to position 1 depending on market saturation and how talented the other people you're competing with are.

Good news is, most people don't seo very well. It's so odd I don't think most people can even wrap their head around how the computer is assigning importance to things.

Another thing to look at would be trying to send some actual press releases in to local papers and get the chamber of commerce involved. (I'm pretty sure you already thought of that though)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This may sound odd also, but I think I'd put a newsletter form up on there now, and offer people free coupons or something for signing up for the newsletter, and I'd post info every step of the construction in order to make people feel involved.

Last edited:
Frank, when will the restaraunt open up? I will be heading that way in a few weeks

Unfortunately we won't be open that soon. :sad:

and will you deliver......nothing beats delivered deep fried coon.....with yams and coloreds....and you are going to need some of those insulated bags to keep the order warm.......

Back