Help with DIY direct mail

If you are getting a list of recent property transfers from the clerk's office, why not go doorknock the list. Everybody and their brother is mailing them, you might be the only agent that actually knocks on their door to speak with them f2f.

Last edited:
Nice idea, they don't have a phone number or address on the web site, YouTube video will not play, the price is to good to be true

I've used them, along with some other people here. I have a feeling you're paying full postage costs.

They use marketing mail rates, which is why the price is lower. I use marketing mail without any issues and they worked with me (even though they took a loss of my business) to get me situated to do my own mailing.

Hands down, they are great.

I've used them, along with some other people here. I have a feeling you're paying full postage costs.

They use marketing mail rates, which is why the price is lower. I use marketing mail without any issues and they worked with me (even though they took a loss of my business) to get me situated to do my own mailing.

Hands down, they are great.

You use your letters or there content? Whats the cost per letter if I did marketing mail from the post office

You use your letters or there content? Whats the cost per letter if I did marketing mail from the post office

I mean, if you use them, you're really paying them for their content.. but I'm quite sure they'll work with you if you want to use yours.

They will make adjustments that you request.

The cost depends on a few things.

The permit is $250 a year.
If you don't do fully automated, you have to pay another $250
The max cost I want to say is .30 per letter. .15 for postcards, I think.

I mean, if you use them, you're really paying them for their content.. but I'm quite sure they'll work with you if you want to use yours.

They will make adjustments that you request.

The cost depends on a few things.

The permit is $250 a year.
If you don't do fully automated, you have to pay another $250
The max cost I want to say is .30 per letter. .15 for postcards, I think.

Using T65inbound did you have a higher response rate? Compared to doing it yourself

Latest posts

Back