High class, quality, policy delivery case/folder

Hello all -- when delivering a life policy, I used to use one of two items. Both I purchased from "Boxes By Pandora" (a company that has gone out of business). The first was a beautiful, high quality wood box. I used this on occasion, depending on the circumstances.

However, the second is the one I am looking to replace. It was a high-quality (real) leather policy folder, which had an insert of transparent sheets (side-opening) on the inside, and a legal pad. You would get a personalized name plate for the outside, with the client's name on it. It was a very nice piece. I think all in it was about $40 or $50. It also had an opening along the inside cover. Depending on the policy, I always included a letter, and often various other inserts, materials, articles, etc.

What are you using today to deliver high-premium policies? Thank you very much.

The first was a beautiful, high quality wood box. I used this on occasion, depending on the circumstances.

I'm thinking I might order a six pack of these little wooden caskets and see how that goes over. These are unfinished, so I can customize them for each client - add a little personal touch.

upload_2023-3-15_19-37-46.png

Amazon.com: EESC2Y (1-Pack 6" Small Unfinished Wood Coffin Shaped Boxes for DIY Crafts Halloween Decorations, Wooden Coffin Boxes for Treats Jewelry, Coffin Ring Boxes - with Hinged Lids & Clasp (NOT INSTALLED)

Back