High class, quality, policy delivery case/folder

I have never moved in the circles of the wealthy, so I don't know, but it doesn't seem to me like someone is going to take space in their safe to store their 50 million dollar life insurance policy IN the fancy leather folio with legal pad and brass engraved name plate. I would expect the policy to be removed to be placed in the safe and the folio to go to a grand-kid for coloring projects.

In the past 40 years I have run onto things of that nature at Goodwill, DAV, and Salvation Army thrift stores.

A $50 presentation folder is not going to make a junk life insurance policy or annuity any better.

The real "package" for the quality life insurance policy or annuity was the careful work and planning leading to its purchase, not the folder, or box, in which it was delivered.

All things considered, thanks. Just looking for some resources.

Curious why not.

It's just not how my business is structured, part of my practice/process. Except during the pandemic, and/or for clients outside my geographic area where I am not meeting with them in person, not traveling, etc. In that case, I'll send/deliver a policy via Fed Ex, and the policy is part of a policy package, and we already have a deliver/review meeting scheduled via the web.

Back