High class, quality, policy delivery case/folder

I'm thinking I might order a six pack of these little wooden caskets and see how that goes over. These are unfinished, so I can customize them for each client - add a little personal touch.

View attachment 8606

Amazon.com: EESC2Y (1-Pack 6" Small Unfinished Wood Coffin Shaped Boxes for DIY Crafts Halloween Decorations, Wooden Coffin Boxes for Treats Jewelry, Coffin Ring Boxes - with Hinged Lids & Clasp (NOT INSTALLED)

Add the old blank check inside with the old "at your death how much should we make this out for?" note.

Followed by, "Sign here and press hard, third copy's yours."

"Press hard, the third copy is yours" is my favorite line from an old sales book titled "No Bull Selling".

That has probably been replaced with "Just do the best you can" to someone trying to sign an electronic application with the end of their finger.

I have never moved in the circles of the wealthy, so I don't know, but it doesn't seem to me like someone is going to take space in their safe to store their 50 million dollar life insurance policy IN the fancy leather folio with legal pad and brass engraved name plate. I would expect the policy to be removed to be placed in the safe and the folio to go to a grand-kid for coloring projects.

In the past 40 years I have run onto things of that nature at Goodwill, DAV, and Salvation Army thrift stores.

A $50 presentation folder is not going to make a junk life insurance policy or annuity any better.

The real "package" for the quality life insurance policy or annuity was the careful work and planning leading to its purchase, not the folder, or box, in which it was delivered.

Hello all -- when delivering a life policy, I used to use one of two items. Both I purchased from "Boxes By Pandora" (a company that has gone out of business). The first was a beautiful, high quality wood box. I used this on occasion, depending on the circumstances.

However, the second is the one I am looking to replace. It was a high-quality (real) leather policy folder, which had an insert of transparent sheets (side-opening) on the inside, and a legal pad. You would get a personalized name plate for the outside, with the client's name on it. It was a very nice piece. I think all in it was about $40 or $50. It also had an opening along the inside cover. Depending on the policy, I always included a letter, and often various other inserts, materials, articles, etc.

What are you using today to deliver high-premium policies? Thank you very much.

To appear high class i wear my tuxedo t -shirt when delivering policies because I wanna be formal, but i also want to show that i am there to party too!

In the 21st century, are 1 Million Dollar life insurance policies printed in black and white on 8-1/2 x 11 sheets of paper just like the 5-10 thousand dollar policies?

Back