Highest Possible American General Contract

proadvisors

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am @ 105 on 20/30 yr term now with 75% advance 7,500 dollar cap. I was told I was @ 110 but well...

NEED GREAT SUPPORT AS WELL NO B.S.

By great support I mean you answer your phone. This includes day and night
and weekends. You help get pendings done, you help schedule parameds.

I don't expect you 2 answer at midnight but if I am on a appointment
and need something and you will make money from it well then I expect
support.

I expect you to do what you say you will do.

I expect not to be lied to.

In other words...

I submit a TON of business and I do not
need to do any pending crap you need 2
earn your override. I don't mind making you
the 2nd writing agent on a case if you do
this and giving you 5-10% but if I don't
have to that's great.

My time should be spent SELLING

One agent like me will earn you a lot of money and I don't
want my time wasted.

I have submitted 18 apps this month mostly to
Am Gen probably around 45 k in premium so far.

Probably already found the imo I will use. If I do I
will have to stay @ current level or go down 5 points but since
I am debating on moving IMO's completely and am
allowed to work with more than one I will put this out
here.

My pendings are not being followed up on. I don't have
the time to do it. I expect you to make sure they keep
their paramed exams etc...or at least let me know if they
no show etc...

I also have a downline agent who has submitted 50 apps
last month. He stopped submitting because nobody is helping
us get pendings done.

Thank you

Sorry if this sounds rude. I am a really nice guy but this is
serious business to me.

Last edited:
On American General, last i knew the contract has the following comp in it.

10 year = 108
15 year = 128
20 & 30 year = 138
ul = 118

there is probably another 5-8 points in contract for IMO if they hit all their production...

I know in the past we used to get almost all of this but do all work, followups, etc.. and had to provide 1099's showing prior year production in order to get it.

110% is the "S" level contract for the 35yr term. Most folks quote the commission level at the 20/30 year term, hence the confusion. The "S" contract is the highest street level contract. Everything after that is from the bonus schedule which is strictly based on production.

To answer another question here; AG doesn't advance on override, but they do advance 100% on bonus.

110% is the "S" level contract for the 35yr term. Most folks quote the commission level at the 20/30 year term, hence the confusion. The "S" contract is the highest street level contract. Everything after that is from the bonus schedule which is strictly based on production.

To answer another question here; AG doesn't advance on override, but they do advance 100% on bonus.

Just so I have this right. If I had a 125% 20/30 years contract. AG would advance 75% of the full 125%? or $1000 annual prem, so payout would be eventually $1250. AG would advance 75% of $1250?

Level "S" is actually 105 from what I see.

Just so I have this right. If I had a 125% 20/30 years contract. AG would advance 75% of the full 125%? or $1000 annual prem, so payout would be eventually $1250. AG would advance 75% of $1250?

It depends. Is your bonus (anything above 105%) paid by American General or your upline?

If your bonus is paid by American General you would get a 75% advance on the case and then your bonus would be advanced 12 months. For example if the annual premium was $1000, you would be advanced $787.50 (1000 x 105% X 75%) and then your bonus would be $200 which would be advanced 12 months totaling $987.50.

If your bonus is not paid by American General everything above is the same except the bonus calculation. Advancing bonus is up to your upline.

Back