HILLARY CLINTON: How I Plan To Improve The Affordable Care Act.

1.3 Trillion divided by 300 Million Americans is $4,333 for every American, even children. That's just a piddlin' $17,333 for a family of 4.

Of course, only half of Americans pay taxes. So, it's a piddlin' $34,666 for every tax paying family of 4. Simple. Just pay it monthly at $2,888 per month.

I'm sure she meant this is an increase on top of the taxes already in the ACA.

Better than those darned insurance premiums?

:skeptical:

THANK-YOU ANN. Hillary followed-up by saying that taxes will not increase on the middle-class. "Stronger Together" my arse! I think her recently professed "mental lapse short-circuits" are getting worse from all the pressure.

THANK-YOU ANN. Hillary followed-up by saying that taxes will not increase on the middle-class. "Stronger Together" my arse! I think her recently professed "mental lapse short-circuits" are getting worse from all the pressure.

Well of course it won't come from the Middle Class, Hillary! It will come from the Upper Income segment, and those people probably won't have the brains to just let the lost income trickle down to the every day consumer! (Cynicism implied.)

The fate of ACA will be determined by the Department of Insurance in every state and it's a simple as that . Doesn't the term adverse selection mean anything?
Where is the incentive for new carriers to enter the market? ...nada as we say is maricopa county

Last edited:
Classic quote. Haters were right. Haters still somehow lose.

Let the ACA survivors talk | LifeHealthPro

Yelling louder is exactly what U.S. Senator Dick Durbin (of Illinois) is doing to BCBS-IL. With Aenta, Coventry, United Healthcare, Humana, Land of Lincoln, all gone from Illinois for 2017, he should be attempting to figure out what's wrong with ObamaScrew.

Instead, he's LOUDLY blaming Blue Cross's average 50.2% 2017 premium increase on poor management and wasteful spending.

REF: Illinois Senator Says Blue Cross Could Reduce Costs, Be More Competitive

Illinois is broke due (in part) to the policies of long-term Democratic Senator Dick Durbin, but no one has the guts to run against this mean hombre.

ac

August 23, 2016

If you throw enough darts, you hit the bulls eye from time to time. Hillary says obtaining SHOP coverage is too complicated for employers. Simplifying SHOP enrollment, along with expanding the employer subsidy, is another "fix" Hillary Clinton wants to apply to Obamacare...if it hasn't collapsed already.

Story: Clinton proposes new Obamacare 'fix' | Washington Examiner

I just want an Obama plan like the one Obama has ! I'm even willing to pay what I'm paying now! Like 12k yr and a 17% expected increase next year

FORE!

Back