Hiring Someone to Create a Website Any Opinions?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
hi! was curious if anyone knew anyone that you would recommend to build a website. Doesn't have to be elaborate but I don't have the knowledge or the time to create it myself. I have an DIY agentmethods site now (anderins.com), but would like a more professional one that has an agent only section on it with PDFs for contracting our new agents (so we dont' have to email the contracts constantly). I guess we could have two separate sites for clients and customers, but thought it would maybe be better if we could somehow integrate the two.

Do you know anyone that you would recommend? Thanks!

jacobtn said:
hi! was curious if anyone knew anyone that you would recommend to build a website. Doesn't have to be elaborate but I don't have the knowledge or the time to create it myself. I have an DIY agentmethods site now (anderins.com), but would like a more professional one that has an agent only section on it with PDFs for contracting our new agents (so we dont' have to email the contracts constantly). I guess we could have two separate sites for clients and customers, but thought it would maybe be better if we could somehow integrate the two.

Do you know anyone that you would recommend? Thanks!

I know Crabcake is advertising sites with hosting for $400. He has been an agent and will understand you.

I'll give you an unbiased opinion (based on 32 years in the business and owning close to a dozen websites) what persons or companies would be best for you.

I have no dog in the fight and I'll tell you what you need to hear.

The group that designed my website were affordable: can easily design a site for about $10,000, although I paid a tad more.

Long Term Care Insurance - Free Quotes, Reviews, and Expert Advice - LTC Partner
Jack, I can't tell if you're serious, so I'll assume you are. It's your money. But if you paid $10k for the site in your signature I would call them today and demand that they convert your hand-written signature to a .png file for transparency to remove the white block background behind your signature.

Jack, I can't tell if you're serious, so I'll assume you are. It's your money. But if you paid $10k for the site in your signature I would call them today and demand that they convert your hand-written signature to a .png file for transparency to remove the white block background behind your signature.

I think he might have accidentally added an extra zero.

Back