Hometown Quotes in Illinois

Overall I'm very pleased with Hometown Quotes. I have to ask a silly question though, if someone in Illinois was having a good experience with them, why would they tell you that if you are competition? If anything one would think they would make a disparaging comment to keep the quality leads to themselves.

Any specific line of insurance you're looking for feedback on?

been with them for a week, 3 leads within the week cannot make contact with any of them. all emails listed were bogus.
small sample i know but that's what it is.

been with them for a week, 3 leads within the week cannot make contact with any of them. all emails listed were bogus.
small sample i know but that's what it is.

small sample?

buy 100 leads a week and come back and tell us how u did.

3 leads in a wk? lol

If you want to seriously test a lead source you need at least 50 and preferably 100 leads. Don't bunch them up Try around 10 per week for 5 - 10 weeks.

That gives you enough volume to gauge the leads and some lag time to see which ones will become real prospects or hopefully clients.

Overall I'm very pleased with Hometown Quotes. I have to ask a silly question though, if someone in Illinois was having a good experience with them, why would they tell you that if you are competition? If anything one would think they would make a disparaging comment to keep the quality leads to themselves.

Any specific line of insurance you're looking for feedback on?

Good Point. I'm looking at the p&c leads. In the past I wasn't very successful with internet leads. Made some changes on how they are worked and things are looking better. I've never used them so I thought I would ask for some feedback from the forum.

Back