Hometown Quotes

I'm a bit busy so I'll answer the first one only. Easy answer. 100 leads at $20. No brainier. Much less time spent per sale and higher ROI.

Excluding time, is the ROI not the same? $100 per new account? Obviously one is easier, but maybe not in the long run. What about the long tail of drip marketing and x-dating a higher volume later?

What say the others?

just give me free leads and I will pay you when I sell a policy!
:idea::D:D:D:D:D:cool:

2. Why don't more agents spend time on marketing their business and sourcing their own leads? Is it knowledge? Time? Lack of volume?

Selling insurance and being a shrewd, aggressive entrepreneur are two different things.

Look at some who are indy producers for decades while some build agencies with 50 agents in 3-5 years.

Chumps: No doubt, time is money, and as humans, we're all wasting too much of it. There's a reason "Carpe Diem" is a couple thousand years old!

Red Blooded, you're on to something there!!! :)

Anyone have any experience with LINK1st for auto leads? They are a new vendor/partner of ours and am trying to get a good feel for them when recommending to clients.

Was wondering if anyone could help me .

I'm interested in selling my auto insurance leads. I am creating the leads via my website. However, the leads are Co-Reg. Do you think I'll be able to find a buyer? I have seen my competitors do this very same thing.

Back