How Can I Sell My Leads?

rafaelperi

Our website is receiving auto insurance leads on a daily basis. Would you guys be able to give me some advice on how to go about selling these leads? For instance, what companies can I reach out to, in order to sell my leads on a daily basis? I don’t have an established name or company.

Thanks

Our website is receiving auto insurance leads on a daily basis. Would you guys be able to give me some advice on how to go about selling these leads? For instance, what companies can I reach out to, in order to sell my leads on a daily basis? I don’t have an established name or company.

Thanks

We would be interested in talking to you. Quality Auto leads are the #1 lead we offer.

Call Elaine at the number below @ ext 112.

At a minimum we can give you some advice.

We would be interested in talking to you. Quality Auto leads are the #1 lead we offer.

Call Elaine at the number below @ ext 112.

At a minimum we can give you some advice.

Thanks for the info. I'll give you guys a call tomorrow.

Join surehits or brokersweb

Appreciate the links
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why don't you get an insurance license and start making some moolah.

Sounds like a good idea, but I wouldn't know where to start. I'll do some research!

Last edited:
Hi there,
I am in the lead gen space. We spend a lot of time and money driving leads daily. If you are receiving organic (free) auto insurance leads you are in a great spot.

There are many great lead buyers out there to work with, such as ThisorThat media, Bankrate and All Web Leads. I suggest calling them all and negotiating the best price and terms you can. Organic leads are in very high demand!

Good luck!

Hi there,
I am in the lead gen space. We spend a lot of time and money driving leads daily. If you are receiving organic (free) auto insurance leads you are in a great spot.

There are many great lead buyers out there to work with, such as ThisorThat media, Bankrate and All Web Leads. I suggest calling them all and negotiating the best price and terms you can. Organic leads are in very high demand!

Good luck!

Marc, thanks so much for mentioning us!

You can reach me at my first name @ thisorthat.com

Jon Kelly
CEO, This or That Media

Latest posts

Back