How Difficult is It to Host Your Own SIP Based Dialer?

Easiest solution. Get a vitelity account. Put 20 bucks in it. Do not let it auto refill.

If you get hacked. you're out 20 bucks minus what was already used.

Using non standard ports is good practice. Using strict firewall is best.

Blocked all IPs except for mine. Already got the Vitelity and 1 other. Now I have to learn this system.

I'd do vitelity and voipstreet, for a 2nd.

Also, for security you can change the password of the cron database user, that is the common backdoor for hackers.

Not sure if this helps but we use AgencyIntel and they have a dialer, CRM, and commissions manager included. It's a pretty good system and not very expensive. Best of Luck!

Any updates with hoppercrm.com ?

Finished debugging, down to basically just superficial nagging issues at this point.

Works very well.

I have a scriptmonkey working on an installer now, so it won't take me 2-3 hours to install the damn software for a new user, I'm not too good with Perl or Bash scripts, and this one is a bit complex.

Should be done with that soon, once we have that done, we'll be off to the races.

One thing, I don't really ever want to sign up more than 2 groups in the same geographical area selling the same product, because I think saturation would dilute the value.

It's hard to explain fully without an hour and flow charts and diagrams and what not, but the level of automation it does is pretty remarkable. Once I improve the algorithms some more on the sorting, and get the reporting modules working better it'll be something.

It's not nearly as "pretty" as the functionality is.

Back