How Do I Get Comfortable in Selling Life Insurance?

dianaj12

Expert
I got my license to sell life insurance and I work at an insurance agency where everyone else sells it. However I am the only one here at the office and my co-workers are all in another state so I have nobody to help me.

Can you please share some ideas with me?

I would seek out a mentor in your area. If you're current company offers no training, mentoring, and has left you alone on Ann island, then why did you select that company?

If you're not getting the support you need at your current agency and being new you well quickly die and starve. Your best bet is to get with a company that can help you. Sounds like you are captive...what company are you with?

I would seek out a mentor in your area. If you're current company offers no training, mentoring, and has left you alone on Ann island, then why did you select that company?

If you're not getting the support you need at your current agency and being new you well quickly die and starve. Your best bet is to get with a company that can help you. Sounds like you are captive...what company are you with?

Onefastpony is right. Find someone or a company that will train you.

Back