How Many Fe Agents Really Deliver There Policies?

My wife delivers all of hers and her persistency is through the rough... I mail most of mine and my persistence is hanging by a thread, around 76%... It's extremely important to deliver ALL of your policies in the first year of selling FE. When we're new, we make lots of stupid mistakes and delivering can be a game changer!

I started delivering, but it became a real pita to find people at home. Plus I figured I made a good impression the first time I saw them and going back a second time could only mess that up. ???

So now I just send a thank you card and move on.

I deliver 99% of my policies I hve them all sent to me even if I'm going to mail them.

I did sell an RNA this week in an area far from my leads and where I don't have any leads for now. I didn't check the send to the agent box on that one.

But that's an aberation. As a rule I deliver policies.

How's your referral and extra business opportunities going from delivering policies?

How's your referral and extra business opportunities going from delivering policies?

I don't track any if that stuff but I always guess that 20-25% of my business is referral business.

How much of that is directly related to delivering policies I wouldn't know. I believe it helps and that's all that matters to me.

How the heck can one write 20-25 policies a month and deliver 20-25 especially if one isn't back in the area for weeks or months?also probably 1/2 the people are never home so how do you deliver?

How the heck can one write 20-25 policies a month and deliver 20-25 especially if one isn't back in the area for weeks or months?also probably 1/2 the people are never home so how do you deliver?

For me I am usually working the same areas all the time so I just deliver them between appointments. Never been a problem catching people at home.

If I'm not going to be in the area then I will use one of my non field days to just go deliver policies after I've made my appointments for the next day. I always call first before delivering mainly so they can tell me if they have another write so I can allow time for that.

Its hard enough to get an appointment with most but for an fe agent who writes heavy vol its almost impossible for me to believe most are also delivering there policies in addition to seeing 20-30 people a week. do most people on here deliver there policies are have them delivered?[/QUOTE I have been delivering policies for 34 years i like it and i think its a good service i have written business every week for 34 years and got other members of the family insured when i deliver the policy. As a Debit agent for 28 years this is what i had to do.:cool:

----------

I have been delivering policies for 34 years i like it and i think its a good service i have written business every week for 34 years and got other members of the family insured when i deliver the policy. As a Debit agent for 28 years this is what i had to do.

Its hard enough to get an appointment with most but for an fe agent who writes heavy vol its almost impossible for me to believe most are also delivering there policies in addition to seeing 20-30 people a week. do most people on here deliver there policies are have them delivered?[/QUOTE I have been delivering policies for 34 years i like it and i think its a good service i have written business every week for 34 years and got other members of the family insured when i deliver the policy. As a Debit agent for 28 years this is what i had to do.:cool:

----------

I have been delivering policies for 34 years i like it and i think its a good service i have written business every week for 34 years and got other members of the family insured when i deliver the policy. As a Debit agent for 28 years this is what i had to do.
What debit company? 34 years without a blank week is a great job.. .

Back