How Many FE Leads % Wise...

I know where you're coming from there but feel pretty certain these 4 were definite GI clients. Oxygen, current/very recent strokes, heart attacks & cancers. Some were all of the above lol.

Depending on what else they have, Sentinel Security will do Graded 30/70/100 on current oxygen use. That's better than GI for the client and you.

Can only qualify for Guaranteed Issue? TM vs. DM ?

I am trying out TM leads through a forum source and out of 6 leads so far I have met with 4 and all 4 would only qualify for GI. Yes I know super small sample. Waiting on the rest of my order but those kind of numbers don't seem to support purchased leads.

My DM leads haven't started coming in yet, but prior DM leads didn't have near these numbers.

well of course you'd prefer Non-GI but you speak ask if GI folks don't buy insurance too. Say you sell 3 of those 4 --even 2---how can you say that doesn't support purchased leads------you making lot more than what the leads cost. 6 leads cost you 125 and 2 sells for 1200 total at 60% is $720----------5-6 times your cost don't justify buying leads???????????. Sure you wish it wasn't GI and making more but you making $$$. With a bigger sample it wont be as out of whack.

I don't run TM very often so my sample may not be representative of TM leads but I have always had a higher % of GI eligibles with TM leads as compared to DM. That's a real problem for me since I don't write GI. Gooner and John Galt kept telling me last summer that, if I ran more TM leads I would have to start writing GI. Seems their experience was the same.

Why won't you write a GI policy?

well of course you'd prefer Non-GI but you speak ask if GI folks don't buy insurance too. Say you sell 3 of those 4 --even 2---how can you say that doesn't support purchased leads------you making lot more than what the leads cost. 6 leads cost you 125 and 2 sells for 1200 total at 60% is $720----------5-6 times your cost don't justify buying leads???????????. Sure you wish it wasn't GI and making more but you making $$$. With a bigger sample it wont be as out of whack.

Your numbers assume the client will out live the charge back period and you're not accounting for FY persistency.

I do agree a bigger sample is needed to analyze it.

Back