How Many FE Leads % Wise...

I've used TM leads a lot. There are def more GI with TM leads.

I think SNL became so popular because some of the heavy hitters were running as many TM leads as DM and didn't want the low comp and chargeback exposure.

I wrote the $1656 in AP in Settlers Bronze today. That was almost a 1/4 of my AP for the day.

How often are you writing Settlers?

How often are you writing Settlers?

I'll write it anytime somebody's GI but can go to Settlers instead of Gerber. Assuming they are too sick for SNL.

I think out of my last 75 apps 7-8 were bronze. I used to write Gold and Silver regularly so they haven't said anything about the 20%. But I definitely got to watch it. I've only written 2 level apps with them this year.

I'll write it anytime somebody's GI but can go to Settlers instead of Gerber. Assuming they are too sick for SNL.

I think out of my last 75 apps 7-8 were bronze. I used to write Gold and Silver regularly so they haven't said anything about the 20%. But I definitely got to watch it. I've only written 2 level apps with them this year.

I had a good agent with good persistency terminated earlier this year from Settlers because he had written a higher-percentage of Bronze business than they allowed.

I think all he had sent in were between 8 and 12 apps that were issued, and maybe half were Bronze.

I had a good agent with good persistency terminated earlier this year from Settlers because he had written a higher-percentage of Bronze business than they allowed.

I think all he had sent in were between 8 and 12 apps that were issued, and maybe half were Bronze.

Did he get a warning first?

If not just another example why I, as a newer agent, cannot convince myself to use Settlers as much as I would like to.

I get that it's a rule of theirs but seems if persistency is good should just remind him to write more Gold/Silver. To many concerns from my reading here: Not answering their POS PHI line, no decision at end of required POS call... if my persistency drops to 69% do I immediately get axed?

I don't need that stress.

Did he get a warning first?

If not just another example why I, as a newer agent, cannot convince myself to use Settlers as much as I would like to.

I get that it's a rule of theirs but seems if persistency is good should just remind him to write more Gold/Silver. To many concerns from my reading here: Not answering their POS PHI line, no decision at end of required POS call... if my persistency drops to 69% do I immediately get axed?

I don't need that stress.

Yes, he was given a 60-day notice.

So Rearden why didn't he just place some more Gold/Silver to avoid being termed? Or did he just decide Settlers wasn't worth having in his bag?

Settlers is less relevant than ever in the marketplace of carrier options.

Settlers hasn't properly addressed the on-going Point of Sale issues; why would I bother doing a 15 to 20 minute phone interview and chance not getting a decision?

Settlers does not issue a definitive prescription guide to aide agents in proper field underwriting.

Lafayette offers better rates on paid-up plans.

About the only thing Settlers is good for are people 50 and under and smaller face amounts (no policy fee).

Like most Final Expense carriers, they fall short on a number of issues, making them less applicable on a more-frequent basis to our business model.

Back