How Many in 30 Days?

sitting at 60 give a few more..... will not hit my mark of calling existing ffm clients.... they be on there own... calling only cancelation policies and taking new calls... using Sherpa and off exchange... few with aca express due to system not preforming like I expected... that's to bad

sitting at 60 give a few more..... will not hit my mark of calling existing ffm clients.... they be on there own... calling only cancelation policies and taking new calls... using Sherpa and off exchange... few with aca express due to system not preforming like I expected... that's to bad

I'm sure Ning appreciates the $1500 you paid him.

I remember the years, that if you wrote 200-250 a year, you were considered a larger producer. I remember getting excited when I got 4 apps in just one day.

I've written 46 ACA in just 5 days (average 9 a day or 270 possibly by dec 15th), not including the med supps, or the dozen IHC metal gap plans. I have 12 appointments tomorrow on calendar, 10 on Friday, & 10 on Saturday.

This is nutz, I can't keep this pace. I think I'll take thanksgiving off.

It is my wife (agent), myself, and an office assistant. We have ran over 600 pdp reviews, placed closed to 70 new clients for Medicare since October 1, and now on to ACA. I have not had a day off since the last week in October. I hear ya on keeping up this pace, impossible, my brain feels like egg.

I don't know about anyone else but I am getting burned out.

Maybe it's first been dealing with my Medicare book for a couple of weeks, then the anticipation of dealing with this in such a short period of tome, and the energy spent getting ready but, after driving 250 miles round trip and seeing 17 clients yesterday and then coming home and having a phone appointment at 8:30 with a client who wouldn't stop talking long enough to let me answer her questions, I am no longer going to work 16 hours a day.

I've already written enough business to have strongly positive cash flow for all of next year, my decision last night was to apply the '90-10' rule and get back to a normal work schedule beginning today.

Our ACA flow and demand is not as strong as it was last year. That is a good thing.

Current enrollees are staying put and swallowing the higher premium due to rate increases, some are migrating to HSA type of plans to reduce monthly cost and still have CSR plans.

Haven't done any advertising and probably won't this year. Seeing that for every one highly subsidized plan there are two non-subsidized plans getting screwed kinda takes it out of me.

Back