How to Deactivate a Negative / Burnout Mindset and Activate a Fresh Positive One?

Have you ever been in a marathon? Do you know many who have? Well I have run in many and know quite a few runners...it is not about the process...it's about beating the clock to the next mile..atleast for those of us who are competitive. Sure for the person who just wants to lollygag and post a 6 hour time...you're absolutely right...not someone I want to model myself after.

You are hopeless and your drivel is incoherent at best...

Maybe he needs Monkey Dingaling or Ding Dust.;D

----------

tailoring basically.

"Sell me this pen?"

What are you using them for?
What is your cost consideration?
How many do you need?
How durable should they be?
How much does style matter to you?

and then this pen can do ABC for you...

Do you have a signposting question such as:

"Im going to ask you a couple of quick questions about your lifestyle.."

or do you just jump straight in?

Serious question. Are you a captive at a mutual?

Have you ever been in a marathon? Do you know many who have? Well I have run in many and know quite a few runners...it is not about the process...it's about beating the clock to the next mile..atleast for those of us who are competitive. Sure for the person who just wants to lollygag and post a 6 hour time...you're absolutely right...not someone I want to model myself after.

You are hopeless and your drivel is incoherent at best...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqhxWHdLWFY

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc281/d-schnutz/GIF a Life/***.gif

Im talking about real runners, not fun runners, and real running is about process. If you dont know that, then you simply dont know what you are talking about. People beat the clock by streamlining their process, not by trying to run harder.

You are ignorant and deluded, and have no idea how to process abstract concepts. You are banal, and unimaginative, and are spewing the vile of a poor IQ. I doubt you can sell and I am damn sure you dont know what you are talking about, and have no insight, articulacy or advice for me.

What I said is very articulate. Im literally articulating a concept, in a way a child could understand. The fact you dont get it, just tells me you are a robot and a hit and hoper, wasting his life in the wrong game. You should try mcdonalds. I hear they are hiring, and paper or plastic is a pretty easy concept to master.

----------

Maybe he needs Monkey Dingaling or Ding Dust.;D

----------

Serious question. Are you a captive at a mutual?

Youre not in the position to ask me a serious question. I dont take you seriously.

Last edited:
----------

Youre not in the position to ask me a serious question. I dont take you seriously.[/QUOTE]

Next year makes number 3 for me. The majority as an independent how about you?

Last edited:
----------

Youre not in the position to ask me a serious question. I dont take you seriously.

Next makes number 3 for me. The majority as an independent how about you?

What has he posted that gives you any indication he's an agent? And certainly isn't in America. Has that british snob attitude. (They forget that without us they'd be speaking German).

Rick

----------

Next makes number 3 for me. The majority as an independent how about you?[/QUOTE]

You probably won't hear from him for a while. He's 8 hours ahead of you...it's about 3AM in England right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqhxWHdLWFY

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc281/d-schnutz/GIF a Life/***.gif

Im talking about real runners, not fun runners, and real running is about process. If you dont know that, then you simply dont know what you are talking about. People beat the clock by streamlining their process, not by trying to run harder.

You are ignorant and deluded, and have no idea how to process abstract concepts. You are banal, and unimaginative, and are spewing the vile of a poor IQ. I doubt you can sell and I am damn sure you dont know what you are talking about, and have no insight, articulacy or advice for me.

What I said is very articulate. Im literally articulating a concept, in a way a child could understand. The fact you dont get it, just tells me you are a robot and a hit and hoper, wasting his life in the wrong game. You should try mcdonalds. I hear they are hiring, and paper or plastic is a pretty easy concept to master.

----------

OK...wait...did you just post a Michael Johnson youtube video when talking about marathon running...because...yeah...that's funny.

Good on ya brah!

Save your BS polls for people who don't sell insurance..I'm sure they are happy to answer:skeptical:

----------

Next year makes number 3 for me. The majority as an independent how about you?[/QUOTE]

Been in the game longer than 3 years. This isnt a measuring contest tho. You blew the conversation with the insult.

Been in the game longer than 3 years. This isnt a measuring contest tho. You blew the conversation with the insult.[/QUOTE]

What insult?

I was counting in decades. As in 3x10 = 30 years. Although it has never been a game to me.

OK...wait...did you just post a Michael Johnson youtube video when talking about marathon running...because...yeah...that's funny.

Good on ya brah!

Save your BS polls for people who don't sell insurance..I'm sure they are happy to answer:skeptical:

Running is a process like any other. It comes down to endurance. Grit plays a part. I wouldnt deny that. I had a really rubbish day today, but im still top of the board for the week, because despite the rubbish leads, ive been able to stay fresh throughout. This despite stuff outside of work and stuff in work too. Yes it is a question of grit, but its also technique and mental attitude. I made a lot more quotes than sales today, and usually my conversion is top notch. I had my confidence knocked by all mannor of stuff, and worst of all, i had sales drop on technicalities beyond my control or the customers. Point being it was a rubbish day and most of the people I work with werent even up for it. I dont know in these moments if im good at sales, or if im in the wrong job, or if everybody hates me, or if im a rubbish human being. Its a grind man, and it harsh. But i do the right thing, keep my head up and work through it. I let go of the things i cant control, and do my best with the things i can, and stay humble and do the right things.

I dont need to be the smartest guy in the room, or the best salesman in the room, because the game in hard times is about staying on point, and thats what I do. Thats grind, but its also technique and mentality. If i lose my mentality, then I might as well go home. I think you need all 3, and of course personal confidence, but it wont make every day easy. It just makes every day a game and not a bust.

No one did well today. But the difference between the people who did ok, and the people who did nothing, is the people who did nothing didnt even turn up.

Been in the game longer than 3 years. This isnt a measuring contest tho. You blew the conversation with the insult.[/QUOTE]

Insult?
:D are you talking about the Monkey/Ding thing? That was a joke to Donnie and a lite dig at the Monkey dust/Ding machine rivalry between the Hatfields and McCoys (FEX v 360). You are a sensitive flower aren't you.

Back